Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Kirkenes + Winter Mod + Heavy Rain

Random_Truck_Driver

Hello,

I'm trying to cross the road to Kirkenes mine (With winter mod and heavy rain or snow storm) and my truck keeps spinning on ice in some specific points and not move at all. I could use some help understand why it's happening. Is it a configuration issue that i can avoid?

I'm using Scania 730 and i've tried multiple axis but it keeps happening to the point where my truck is not moving at all and i can see the wheels spinning. I should note that this is happening even without cargo. Any help is appreciated

Edit: same thing happened with DAF 2021 in the same spots 

30 minutes ago, [G-T-R]GrayWolf said:

if you using the winter physic's mod maybe that's reason you're stuck in same area.

Well i know that's the reason. I was looking for a solution and anyway i found it.

For anyone facing the same issue, i used the elemental C tyres + 16 gears differential. The tyres seem to offer more grip in rainy conditions and the 3rd gear unstucks the truck on icy spots 

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator

Archived