Bug in loading the game and scenario

'SυρєяNσνα.

Question

Hi! I have a very serious doubt that it would be in the case of bans, but in a certain unfair way, in the case, it would be that I was in Brussels, in the game, when I left the workshop for the transinet, but there was no one, I saw in the tab that everyone were 0.0m away, I asked myself, Wow. When suddenly a truck appears in front of me, causing me and the other truck to fly, I don't know if that causes a ban, but if it is a ban, it would be kind of unfair, because my game didn't load properly, missing the players, and when it did, boom , accident, I can't illustrate it, because I was recording at the time, but in short: I entered the game, I was going to the company, I hadn't loaded the players, then when it loaded, there was one in front of me, causing an accident, where I and the other player to fly.

Would this cause a ban? Kind of like the truck stayed inside mine when all the players loaded and and he and I fly

Would this cause a ban?

5 answers to this question

Hi @A K A;

I'm so sorry for the situation you're in. In this case unfortunately it's your fault. I want to give you some advice;

When you just connect to the game, wait 1 minute for the players to load. Wait 15-20 seconds after the players are loaded. After that, you can safely start your journey. If the other person has your video recording, then they can ban you.

I hope I was able to solve your problem clearly. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I wish you a good day.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hello,

This is one of the most main issues TruckersMP has and they know about it. Probably due to some technical limitation(s), they didn't address this issue yet. Unfortunately, if for whatever reason you got reported, and the admin doesn't notice this, you can be banned. Although, after some experience reporting user's, most admins recognize that the issue was on their end, and they won't ban you. This issue is called "desync". If you have a recording from your game-play when this happened I would advise you to save that video to a safe location. In case you get punished, which is unlikely, you can prove your innocence with that video evidence and your ban will be removed if it turns out that it was desync.

In the future I would advise you to always look at the TAB before leaving a no collision area when loading in. As how you have mentioned, one of the easiest way to recognize this that on the TAB the distance next to the players are 0.0 m. In that case, wait a few seconds until the trucks appear. If you are in a busy location, you can get suspicious when there is nobody there. I would double check always.

Lastly, these informations are based on my experience as a player, not as an admin. The final decision about a ban is always decided by a TruckersMP staff, so these are just my experiences and what I can see through my reports.

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Hello there,

I am glad that your problem has been solved. Have a great rest of the day!

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.

I will now move this to solved topics.

Kind Regards,

ScanvaUK

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to solved