Friends account

halslamharaam

Question

Good evening,

I bought a PC from a friend of mine just over a year ago now, and since he already had ets2 i have been using his account. I also created a truckersmp account with his steam account and now, since my little brother uses my PC too sometimes, and logs into his own steam account (which means i have to get a verifying code everytime i login into my friend's account again), so i have now bougt ets2 (and ac) on my own steam account. 

However, when i start up the game via steam (not truckersmp, just ets2) i have to create a new account. Of course this is a bummer but i figured something like this would happen so i am not that disappointed by it. But now when i tried logging in to my truckersmp account, it says that i am using the wrong steam account/ the wrong steam account is connected to the game. 

So i was wondering if there is a way of perhaps changing which steam-id is connected to my ets2/truckersmp account and if so, how to do it. 

I already sent a ticket but i thought that i'd maybe get a quicker reaction/solution here.

If not, too bad, but it's still just a game ;D.

Thanks in advance.

• True Story 1

5 answers to this question

Good evening,

Your story is wonderful, but a steam account can only register one TruckersMP account, no migration or changes can be made, you said you bought a new account, you just need to use your new steam account to register TruckersMP .