Accident

'SυρєяNσνα.

Question

He was blocking the entire lane, we waited for 1 minute for him to leave, when the truck in front of me decided to leave, I tried to leave, on the right side (Coasting) But another truck was coming, I decided to pass on the left, which is normal, except that When I passed him, another truck was coming. In the blind spot, He almost caused an accident to happen, will I be banned? Link: https://youtu.be/-hezvFIw2MQ

7 answers to this question

Hello @A K A;

I'm really sorry for what you've been through.

Before I write anything, I want you to know that I am not a TruckersMP staff. The answers I will give are entirely my own thoughts and TruckersMP staffs will decide whether you will be punished or not.

I think if the other player reports you, you will be punished. If you get a punishment, I think the reasons for your punishment will be; §2.4 - Incorrect Way / Inappropriate Overtaking and §2.5 - Reckless Driving

§2.8 - How bans are issued

The first 3 bans are issued at the staff member’s discretion.

The 4th ban is thirty days.

The 5th ban and consecutive bans are ninety days.

Any bans older than 12 months at the time of the new ban being issued are ignored, this 12 month period is the ban cooling-off period. Ban extensions are based on the active (less than 12 months old) bans at the time of expiration and will not be altered if a ban goes over the 12 month period while the ban is active. If you have at least two active history bans in your ban history, staff will extend your next ban to a ninety days ban, regardless of how many bans you have had in the last year. Bans that are extended due to history cannot be removed, they are strictly thirty days and ninety days.

§2.9 - Bans issued by the Game Moderation Management

If the Game Moderation Management thinks that a user joins TruckersMP with the sole purpose to violate the rules, "§2.8 - How bans are issued" can be bypassed and the ban length will be at the Game Moderation Management's discretion. In accordance with our Terms of Service staff are allowed to re-use evidence sent in our reports. In specific cases, the Game Moderation Management reserves the right to keep ban evidence private upon review of the banned player.

Attention: I would like to remind you again that I am NOT a TruckersMP staff. The answers I will give are entirely my own thoughts and TruckersMP staffs will decide whether you will be punished or not.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hello @A K A,

Your actions have not caused any major accident or issue. This would have resulted in a TPR or a Kick in-game if spotted by a Game Moderator. Banning for this would be unfair. From now on always check the map before overtaking.

Kindest Regards,

FayezTMP | TruckersMP Player

Bruijn Logistics |  General Manager + Driver

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

status.png

Reports | Appeals | Knowledge Base | Support System | Feedback System | Recruitment

Hello there,

I am glad that your problem has been solved. Have a great rest of the day!
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.

I will now move this to solved topics.

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to solved

• Upvote 1