Season effects not working

Jeff_The_K1102

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello @Jeff_The_K1102;

You mentioned that you had a problem I'm really sorry about that. You can be sure that I will do my best to help you.

You said that you enabled seasonal effects from the TAB menu and maximized the possibility of rain from the settings menu.

1) Try deleting and reinstalling the winter mod. You can download the winter mod here.

I hope I was able to solve your problem clearly. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I wish you a good day.

• Upvote 1

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hello there,

I am glad that your problem has been solved. Have a great rest of the day!
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating a topic or a support ticket.

I will now move this to solved topics.

Kind Regards,

EL KEES

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to solved

truckersmp-logo-sm.png
                                                                                                                                                                                               Best regards | EL KEES

role_Support.png.70d522cddc7230c922d6fbd271df4697.png                        

TruckersMP Rules - Support System - Report System - Feedback System