Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

When I started the game in TruckersMP and entered the login page, the game would crash.

Yy:5417-Small  Nan

Question

When I started the game in TruckersMP and entered the login page, the game would crash. When I started the game in steam, there was no problem. DX11 and DX12 were all installed with C++ and TruckersMP was also installed

Below is the wrong picture

spacer.png

6 answers to this question

Hello there @[Y-H]-[003]-Small Nan,

I will give you two steps to follow and let us know if your issue is resolved.

Step 1: Verify your ETS2 files in steam. [Right Click ETS2 ➜ Properties ➜ Verify integrity of game files...]

Step 2: Delete & Uninstall TruckersMP by following these steps:

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2. Type "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

5. Navigate to Documents and delete the folder named "ETS2MP"

6. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard & type "regedit", expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and expand SOFTWARE and delete the "TruckersMP" file

7. Go to TruckersMP website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

8. Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Kind Regards,

Fezz [AE]

Kindest Regards,

FayezTMP | TruckersMP Player

Bruijn Logistics |  General Manager + Driver

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

status.png

Reports | Appeals | Knowledge Base | Support System | Feedback System | Recruitment

Hello @[Y-H]-[003]-Small Nan;

You mentioned that you had a problem and I am really sorry about that. You can be sure that I will do my best to solve your problem.

1) Start ETS2/ATS2 with OpenGL. ( Open Steam -> Click ETS2/ATS2 -> Click "play" button -> Click "Launch with OpenGL".  )

2) After you installed TruckersMP Launcher try to launch with administrator. ( Find TruckersMP Launcher -> Right Click -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Check the box named "Run this program as an administrator".)

I hope I solved your problem. If you have any question don't hesitate to ask me. I wish you to have a good day.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hello @[Y-H]-[003]-Small Nan,

I understand your problem, because I had the same some weeks ago. I can give you an  interesting topic for you

TMP Client Error / Fatal error / Game crash - Solutions - TruckersMP Forum - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/97312-tmp-client-error-fatal-error-game-crash/

Otherwise, if the guide didn't help you, you can follow these instructions

1. Go to your Documents and search a folder named "Euro Truck Simulator 2".

2. Cut (Ctrl + X) and paste (Ctrl + V) this folder to another directory.

3. Launch the game.

I hope your problem will be solved !

Hello @[Y-H]-[003]-Small Nan,

Were you able to solve your problem with the above given answers? 

If so, please let me know and, myself or someone else, of the support team will close this topic. Your answer will help us to keep the forum organized!  

I'm looking forward hearing from you! 

Kind regards, 

Chris2306

TruckersMP - Support

On 12/18/2022 at 1:08 AM, Chris2306 said:

你好@[Y-H]-[003]-小楠,

您是否能够用上述给定的答案解决您的问题?

如果是这样,请告诉我,我自己或其他人的支持团队将关闭此主题。您的回答将帮助我们保持论坛井井有条!

我期待您的来信!

亲切问候

克里斯2306

卡车司机MP - 支持

It worked. Thank you.