§1.2 - Ban Evading - PERMANENT BAN

BH Bingo

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello,

If you have received a permanent ban to your account due to confirmed ban evading, there is no way for you to have any of your accounts unbanned. That's why the ban is called permanent, not by an accident. So your career at TruckersMP has come to an end, you will be never able to play on their servers again according to their rules.

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

• Upvote 1

Hey there! 👋

As you already said in your own comment do these bans remain for PERMANENT - therefore can you do nothing about it if the ban has been issued correctly

Hope that helps!

Kind regards, 

HandOfClash

Hello there,

Has your question been answered with the above given answers?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Kind Regards,

ScanvaUK

TruckersMP Support

Hello,

Still, no chance. This is not specifically a hardware ban, but it might be possible that an another TruckersMP player would get flagged and banned permanently if they would use the same computer as you. I belive that the time for these data to be deleted is 3 month. You can check that in the Privacy Policy.

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Hello @Pro Lagger,

Asking the same question over and over won't change the answer you get.

Since you received the answer to your question, I will mark this topic as a Solved one.

Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic here or a support ticket.

Sincerely,
Leon Baker

Support Team

// Locked & Moved to Solved

• Thanks 1