ProMods addons

ChristmarDK

Suggestion Name: ProMods addons

Suggestion Description: Promods addons that add trailer & company & Cabin Accessories to the promods server. 

Any example images: https://imgur.com/a/HK9O6Us

Why should it be added?: We already had promods for years now, i feel like we should try something new on promods servers. We will be able to haul more trailers, and get realistic companies around the map. These players who do not have these addons, will stil be able to see/use standard companies & trailers. (They will only be able to see these company trailers when other players driving with it) While players with this addon , can haul more variable companies and trailers. (I don't think it should be an issue, since SCS update with paintjobs) 
Besides companies, we will also be able to use more cabin accessories for our trucks. 

I was little unsure if this is planned or something else.

• Upvote 1

Hey,

Unfortunately, after a discussion with Developers, this isn't viable at the moment.

This is because there was an issue with the file size and number of accessories previously. This would require some backend changes and it may require for the addons to be installed (MUST), which isn't ideal at the moment.

Thank you though!

• HaulieCry 1