Christmas Convoy 2022

Whitelodge

On 12/11/2022 at 1:18 PM, Miss Mona said:

Ich werde da sein! Server? SIMULATOR 1 ?

On 12/11/2022 at 1:18 PM, Miss Mona said:

Ich werde da sein! Server? SIMULATOR 1 ?

Hello Fräulein Mona!
So far it has always been the case that TruckersMP has opened an extra server for this.
The server is called: Official Christmas Convoy or Christmas Convoy 2022
If you have the page Christmas Convoy 2022 open and you scroll down, there are the 4 routes below each other so Route 1, Route 2, etc. and under Route 4 under the Event Rules you can see the server (Server: Official Christmas Convoy) where the place takes place. But this server is only for the Christmas Convoy event and not for anything else! See you at the event.
Sorry Unfortunately I can only translate the German language and had to translate it via Microsoft Bing. Therefore, it may not have been translated correctly!

On 12/11/2022 at 2:34 AM, deviantdon said:

kein ATS?

On 12/11/2022 at 2:34 AM, deviantdon said:

Hello Deviantdon!

I don't think so, because if you take a closer look at the 4 routes you will notice that there are only places that occur in ETS2. And that no places occur from ATS. Therefore, I assume that it is only in ETS2.

Sorry I can only German. Therefore, I had to translate this in your language via Mirosoft Bing Translator, so it may happen that it has not been translated correctly.

it will be great.!

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Thank you for a successful convoy. 4178km. Each route seemed quicker than previous years, with more time to arrive & break. Very enjoyable once you get a flow going, be it at 80km/h or 8. I don't enjoy the pressuring to go "faster" much, along with having someone 5cm from my tail, so this needs to stop. Eventually I just ignored all the overtakers, otherwise I'd probably have got myself into trouble. Good to see the majority of them got kicked in the process.