Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What is your favourite location in the game?

mth.

For me, it's really hard to choose a "favourite" location, as there's so many areas in American Truck Simulator that I like to drive through. However, If I had to pick something, I would definitely go with the East side of Texas.

The newly released Texas DLC has quickly become my favourite map DLC of ATS so far, and I'm always amazed at how well the maps are made for that game. With so much attention to detail, it always provides an immersive experience that just keeps you playing for hours.

Furthermore, I love the addition of SpaceX near Brownsville. Seeing the rockets lit up at evening/night is always breathtaking, and is a location I've visited a few times already. Moreover, the Space Park in Houston is also a place I'd highly recommend visiting 🚀

spacer.png

9 hours ago, SvartWolf said:

For me, it's really hard to choose a "favourite" location, as there's so many areas in American Truck Simulator that I like to drive through. However, If I had to pick something, I would definitely go with the East side of Texas.

The newly released Texas DLC has quickly become my favourite map DLC of ATS so far, and I'm always amazed at how well the maps are made for that game. With so much attention to detail, it always provides an immersive experience that just keeps you playing for hours.

Furthermore, I love the addition of SpaceX near Brownsville. Seeing the rockets lit up at evening/night is always breathtaking, and is a location I've visited a few times already. Moreover, the Space Park in Houston is also a place I'd highly recommend visiting 🚀

Agreed! And based on what we see in Eastern Texas, it's a very good sign of things to come in the future Louisiana expansion.

Archived