Collision with non-trailer objects

farshad78

@farshad78Hello, in this case, it can only be said that you didn't drive carefully, because it was your own reason that the rear players couldn't take emergency avoidance measures to hit you. Strictly speaking, it should be your responsibility. In addition, if you have different views on this matter, please go to the feedback page and ask the game manager. I believe the game manager will give you a satisfactory answer!

1 hour ago, farshad78 said:

my question is
Can someone ban someone just for hitting non-trailer objects like a wall - freeway guard rail - railroad crossing?
While this encounter did not cause any damage to the reporting person's trailer

Depending on the player's driving, they could be reported and banned for reckless driving, even if they didn't collide with other players, yes.

16 دقیقه پیش، FernandoCR [ESP] گفت:

بسته به راننده، می توان آنها را به دلیل رانندگی بی احتیاطی گزارش و محروم کرد، حتی اگر با بازیکنان دیگر برخورد نشود، بله.

Unfortunately, it does not seem fair

Imo, reckless driving, if it isn't impacting other players, isn't much of an issue for me and deserves a kick but not more. But maybe the TMP rules are more severe (you will need to check).

However, if the player crashes into some wall/guardrails/tree etc... and blocks the road (for some time or repeatedly) I wouldn't mind reporting him.

Archived