Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How can I report the two users who caused an accident on purpose?

EremitaSzeladon

Question

12 answers to this question

As explained by others above, follow the article to report players and have them banned.

But here are few important comments/advises for you in the future:

• Make sure you show the Truck MP ID in your recording for the moderator to make sure you are reporting the right player! Otherwise they can't be 100% sure and won't punish him. I would adivse to change the TMP client settings to always displays the TMP ID next to the player nickname in game. That way you will always have it recorded even if the player drives away quickly or disconnects just before you have the time to check the ID. Luckily here you had the time to do web-reports for both players which displayed their IDs. Here they are:
  1. ♨RazieL♨ - https://truckersmp.com/user/4921488
  2. Michael61 - https://truckersmp.com/user/1163137
  • When submitting your reports best is to have 1 or couple of short 20sec video showing just the event. But if you have a big streaming session, make sure to provide links with timestamps (like on Youtube) to jump directly to the moment of the event. Otherwise your report will be rejected.
  • If there are more than 1 player to punish, like here, you will have to make 1 report per player.
  • Like you did in the video, don't try to reply or ram into the other players, even if they started it. Otherwise they might use it against you and you might get banned as well! Just record them and report them. Zero reaction is the best reaction as they will quickly get bored with you and will move on to another victim or simply stop.
  • Like 2

The report video can be any length, it dosent matter. But if the video is more than 2 minutes long you need to provide a time stamp to where you want us to watch from. That can be done by simply writing: "start at 23:44" or by using youtubes function of copying the video URL at a given time. where you go to the point where you want it to start and then either right click the video on youtube and select copy URL at current time. Or click Share and then click Start At. That way the video will start at that time. 

And if you have multiple people in one video that you want to report, then you need to make multiple reports. And remember we need to be able to see at least the name of the user you are reporting in the video. And we would really like to have the TMP ID as well. You can press TAB in game to get the little window up that shows users around you, and then right click to get mouse, and then click the little cogwheel and somewhere in the settings you can set it so it shows TMP ID next to usernames above trucks. If we cant see at least the name above the truck you are reporting, we cant know for sure that the person you are reporting is also in the video.

Other than that its not super hard, you just have to select the correct time of when it happened, and then the server where it happened. And then a moderator will look at it. Depending of the amounts of reports in the system it could take a little while, but a moderator will get to it, so be patient.

• Thanks 2

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above given answers?
Your confirmation of the status of your question, helps us keep the forum organized!

We await your return! 🙂 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

• Thanks 1

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there! 🙂 

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. 🙂 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade