Frosty Winter Mod v9.3 (1.46) is now available

MarkON

Frosty Winter Mod v9.3 (1.46) is now available 🌨️❄️

At the moment only for the single playerhttps://grimesmods.wordpress.com/2017/05/18/frosty-winter-weather-mod/

There is a main mod:

• Frosty 

as well as 4 addon:

• Heavy Winter 
  • Physics 
  • Clean Roads 
  • Frosty Wheels 

I really like seasonal mods. They often reflect the situation outside the window. On the other hand, players from warm countries may feel like they are in a snowstorm, which is unlikely to be experienced by IRL due to the climate where they live.

My favorite additions are Heavy Winter and Clean Roads and I plan to use them also this year depending on the mood and my climate.

ps. I hope @James and :tmp: staff remember my suggestion: Extended support for Frosty Winter mod at TruckersMP. Support for one of the winter addon. Namely: "Clean Roads" and this add-on will be supported this year.

I hope everyone will have a nice time 😍

So, just let me know what you think ✍️

In terms of physics addon, the customized version will be most likely used as Grimes' version can cause extremely brutal launch in some cases, not to mention of the chance of totally losing control over vehicle, especially when driving lighter vehicles, since the surface would act as boost pad. Grimes' version of physics addon was working fine until SCS updated the physics of the game at some point. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

1 hour ago, кıρεя said:

Isn't this for single player? Because there are 2 more weeks to TruckersMP Winter mode.

I'm looking forward to driving the truck in the snow and ice

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

I must add that a new version 9.4 has recently been released with fixes issues also for 1.46. Of course, the link remains unchanged and all information is provided on the Grimes website.

It's great to see players reporting bugs and an author who is active on his site and considers feedback from other players.
Personally, I also enjoy using these mods in single-player mode before they are supported on TruckersMP to try catch any possible big problems or even game crashes if exist.

I was happiest driving in these two variants:

hbmma7u.png   wPosU5x.png

Looking at the instructions from Grimes:
-Clean Roads (Adds wet look clear roads, place above Heavy Winter if you are also using that addon)

As you know, players have no influence on the order in which modifications are arranged in TruckersMP. They just add mods to the folder. But I believe that supporting 3 mods in in the correct order will be technically possible in multiplayer, of course in due course. Well, I count/keep my fingers crossed for the developer @ShawnCZek in this regard.

On 12/3/2022 at 3:51 PM, Titanic4 said:

In terms of physics addon, the customized version will be most likely used as Grimes' version can cause extremely brutal launch in some cases, not to mention of the chance of totally losing control over vehicle, especially when driving lighter vehicles, since the surface would act as boost pad. Grimes' version of physics addon was working fine until SCS updated the physics of the game at some point. 

Yeah, that's a good point, Titanic4.
I believe that the :tmp:staff including Testing Team will do their best to make everything work as it should in terms of physics.

On 12/4/2022 at 7:49 AM, кıρεя said:

Isn't this for single player? Because there are 2 more weeks to TruckersMP Winter mode.

As I mentioned at the top of the topic:

On 12/3/2022 at 1:32 PM, MarkON said:

At the moment only for the single player:

I think TruckersMP doesn't support the winter mod immediately after release due to possible fixes, which also took place this time. This often allows you to avoid a situation when a large player base has to download again about 1.5GB of mods to have a winter.

As soon as the winter mod will be supported on servers, then Community Management and Media Team will probably do their best to inform players that winter has come in multiplayer 🙂

Edit: 11.12.2022: 

Frosty Winter Weather Mod 9.4 is supported in TruckersMP!  

Official information: 

12 hours ago, MarkON said:

Edit: 11.12.2022: 

Frosty Winter Weather Mod 9.4 is supported in TruckersMP!  

Official information: 

But sometimes it still has a little strange effects 😉
I have installed frosty_v9_4.scs, frosty_v9_4_clean_roads.scs, frosty_heavy_winter_v9_4.scs and frosty_wheels_9_4.scs in my ETS2MP2\mod - folder...

And southeast of Mannheim (Germany) there is now a full-grown fir tree on a lane, which made me brake hard and almost caused a rear-end collision. Soimewhere at the "1" - dot...: https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/image/000000000074C3DE

Zwischenablage02.jpg

Archived