A bad experience on the way to Kirkenes MS Stein

Yu Jian  TMP

Recently, on your way to Kirkenes MS Stein on the Promods server, did you encounter someone messing up or using third-party technology to affect everyone's normal gaming experience?

Kind regards

Yu Jian TMP

My Page  ▍ rules  ▍  tickets   ▍  Submit your report   ▍ Talent acquisition

@Yu Jian TMPI know this, but you can see him hitting you or hitting other players with third-party software, and you can report it. I believe the TMP staff will give him a permanent ban in time. Because the rules clearly stipulate that the use of third-party software will be punished with a permanent ban.

On 11/30/2022 at 6:17 AM, Foobrother said:

What do you mean? Can you give more details or examples?

1. Record your session and extract the clip. Show /pinfo or check the in game setting to show TMP ID. This will allow you to file a report for the staff to take action.
  2. It's under Rule 2.1.

2.1 - Hacking/Bug/Feature abusing - PERMANENT BAN

Using any kind of tool to change gameplay, including but not limited to using the in-game console, trainers or cheat engine in order to bypass the speed limiter, to jump hack, no collision hack or anything similar. Bypassing the server-sided auto kick system via save editing. Misusing features such as ghost mode to cause damage to others while connecting to the servers.

6 hours ago, Somehow Lucky said:
  1. Record your session and extract the clip. Show /pinfo or check the in game setting to show TMP ID. This will allow you to file a report for the staff to take action.
  2. It's under Rule 2.1.

Well I kind of understood there was some sort of hacking going on. But I would like to understand what exactly is going on? Especially in the context of Kirkenes MS Stein? 🙄

Because I'm often there and didn't see hacking going on recently. Maybe he is talking about something which actually isn't hacking.

Timely use of website reports or TAB repotr I believe GM will give a ban

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Archived