TruckersMP account login problem

Leksa00

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello,

Just for clarification:
You acknowledge that you have two TruckersMP accounts and this account is currently banned. Therefore, you have violated the rule of §1.2 — Ban Evading - PERMANENT BAN:

§1.2 - Ban Evading - PERMANENT BAN

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary or permanent ban. Attempting to remove ban evidence to get out of a ban. If the evidence points that you have evaded a ban, staff reserve the right to ban you again without notification. Evidence for ban evading cannot be disclosed due to it containing confidential server-side information.

You can find the full set of TMP rules here.

Kindest Regards,

FayezTMP | TruckersMP Player

Bruijn Logistics |  General Manager + Driver

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

status.png

Reports | Appeals | Knowledge Base | Support System | Feedback System | Recruitment

Hello @Leksa00👋

From what I can understand, you have two (2) Steam accounts, both with the game Euro Truck Simulator 2 on them. Due to this, you have created 2 separate TruckersMP accounts. If this is correct, you will need to do the following;

1. Make sure you are signed into your main account (Or at least the one you know the login details for).
  2. Create a Support Ticket and explain your issue in as much detail as you can.
  3. From there, a member of staff can take you through any necessary verification steps, and assist you in regaining access to your second account once again.

Unless it's necessary, I would personally recommend sticking to one account only. In addition to this, if you are/get banned on one account, and are found to then use the other account, this would be seen as "Ban Evading", and thus that account would also receive a ban.

Hopefully this helps, and please let us know if you require further assistance.

Happy Trucking! 🚚

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, Leksa00 said:

Thanks for your reply. I sent a ticket and no one has answered me yet. Is it possible to create a new account on TruckersMP with a new email and replace it with the old one, since I don't have access to the old email and I can't enter the game and I don't know the password.

Since you have made a Support ticket, the best thing you can do now is patiently waiting till it gets dealt with.

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

Hello there,

Has your question been answered with the answer given above?

Your confirmatiosn of the status of your concern helps us keep the forum always organized! 

I can't wait to hear this from you! 

Kind Regards,  

ScanvaUK

TruckersMP Support

Hello @Leksa00,

Thank you very much for the confirmation!

I am glad to hear that your question has been answered and for this reason, I will move this topic to "Solved".

If you have any additional questions or problems related to TruckersMP, then please do not hesitate to create a new topic or contact us via the Support System.

I wish you a nice rest of the day.

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Support

//Topic closed and moved to Solved.