Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TruckersMP Login Fails - InitializeSecurityContext failed: Unknown error (0x80092012) or (0X80092013)- The revocation function was unable to check revocation for the certificate / Die Sperrfunktion konnte keine Sperrprüfung für das Zertifikat durchführen.

_3X3C

Hello everyone / Hallo zusammen,

i finally found a possible solution or at least could identify the problem when the Login to TruckersMP fails:  / endlich habe ich eine mögliche Lösung bzw. zumindest die Ursache für das Login-Problem bei TruckersMP gefunden:

62332524_eSecurityContextFailedunknownerror0x800920132.thumb.JPG.ac0e037c8b3ee79f0c3d9602d328c83f.JPG

1054490558_eSecurityContextFailedunknownerror0x80092013.JPG.fd78021c70974f948209a57c8cb1a23a.JPG

The Error Message will never be shown completely  / Die Nachricht wird nie komplett angezeigt.

Possible Errors / Mögliche Fehler:

InitializeSecurityContext failed: Unknown error (0x80092012) - The revocation function was unable to check revocation for the certificate / Die Sperrfunktion konnte keine Sperrprüfung für das Zertifikat durchführen.

InitializeSecurityContext failed: Unknown error (0x80092013) - The revocation function was unable to check revocation because the revocation server was offline.

Background: While the programm starts, the SSL-certificates are checked if they are still valid / Hintergrund: Die SSL-Zertifkate werden bei Programmstart auf Gültigkeit überprüft (oder ob zurückgezogen).

When the problem occurs, a specific (and chancing) Server can't be reached / Wenn das Problem auftritt kann ein bestimmter (sich ändernder) Server nicht erreicht werden.

I will provide some Logs when the problem happens again / Wenn das Problem erneut auftritt, werde ich hier noch passende Logs anfügen.

Sometimes the Server is really offline or Client-ISP has routing problems / Manchmal ist der Server wirklich nicht erreichbar oder am Client-Provider treten Routing Probleme auf.

Lösung für lokale Probleme:
Lokales Netzwerk überprüfen auf blockierte IPs und Pakete: Firewall / DNS / Virenscanner / falsche System-Uhrzeit usw. - Auslöser kann vieles sein - je nach Netzwerkaufbau.

Solution for local problems:
Check your local network for blocked IPs and packets: Firewall / DNS / AntiVirus-scanner / wrong Systemtime - there are several possiblities why packets get blocked.

In my case its mostly my local PC-Firewall -> i set it temporarly to "all through" and the Problem is gone for a while / In meinem Fall ist es meistens immer die lokale PC-Firewall, einmal kurz auf "darf alles raus" und es funktioniert wieder.

Greetings / Grüße

_3X3C

Edited by _3X3C
Hey Staff, Final Draft now done :) - i don't know if i'm right here in this category (1st Post today) - its for discussion or to let everyone know because all of the unsolved threads regarding this topic

• _3X3C changed the title to TruckersMP Login Fails - InitializeSecurityContext failed: Unknown error (0x80092012) or (0X80092013)- The revocation function was unable to check revocation for the certificate / Die Sperrfunktion konnte keine Sperrprüfung für das Zertifikat durchführen.
  • GGF MD locked this topic