Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Is this possible?

Gonzalez

Question

23 answers to this question

As far as I know, no. Maybe in the future but as of right now interior mods do not work. You can only use stock and the Renault interior is stock (If you change the GPS it won't be)

If you have any more questions feel free to ask!

Regards,

Ken (Lemmonez)

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

Honestly, It's not hard after looking at the files in that download, I'm going to try it now :P

Well there is a mod that does actually make GPS for Renault dashboard and works in 1.16 version:

http://ets2.lt/en/renault-magnum-dashboard-gps/

BUT... the question is, what is done to make this mod work, and is it possible to make it happen via save game in MP? I haven't tried it because I don't have a Renault Truck myself.

39.png

Sorry if I haven't clarified this: If you are trying to change where the GPS is in a vehicle, you are modding the artwork. That is not possible unless you use a MOD.

The mods that aren't trailers do NOT work. Truck mods will only replace Vanilla items with Vanilla items. If you change where the GPS is then the interior isn't vanilla anymore.

EDIT (Because Sergio locked it): If you add two vanilla accessories together, it isn't vanilla anymore. It will be a normal mod that you CAN NOT use in Multiplayer ;)

Regards,

Ken (Lemmonez)

Edited by Master12
Sergio locked it

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

Sorry if I haven't clarified this: If you are trying to change where the GPS is in a vehicle, you are modding the artwork. That is not possible unless you use a MOD.

The mods that aren't trailers do NOT work. Truck mods will only replace Vanilla items with Vanilla items. If you change where the GPS is then the interior isn't vanilla anymore.

Regards,

Ken (Lemmonez)

Ook, so In other words, adding a gps isn't keeping it "vanilla" anymore?

39.png

I would have thought that adding a vanilla Volvo GPS screen to a vanilla Renault dashboard would not be loading any non-vanilla items so should not cause crashes for others, so should be acceptable, but I could be wrong.

All this talk of vanilla, I want ice cream.