Hot Topic #50: New Launcher!

James

Thank you! Love new launcher all in one place, but there is bug because launcher didn't close after launch the game.

Can you fix it or add new features like top 5 cities with mass players in menu and launcher go to minimize or in taskbar?

50 minutes ago, KGT l xTH3xMoDsZx l UK said:

Selected the correct path - but no joy, which is a shame as I was looking forward to using it 😞 

(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64)

image.png

You shouldn't point to the binary folder itself. The correct folder is 2 levels above one you've selected( C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\ )

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

14 minutes ago, Titanic4 said:

You shouldn't point to the binary folder itself. The correct folder is 2 levels above one you've selected( C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\ )

I'll give that a go now, thank you.

16 minutes ago, Titanic4 said:

No joy! 😞 

image.png

ecNR1ul.png

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.

In Game Administrator - 2014 - 2019

Doesn't work if the saved files are in different location. Homedir is correct. Have tried Just F:/SCSSAVES and F:\SCSSaves\Euro Truck Simulator 2 and F:\SCSSaves\American Truck Simulator respectively But keep getting error message saying it can't find Promods. Yet the old Launcher doesn't have any issues finding my save folder.

image.thumb.png.9ffbbc7103e2ae7a829f865ca8e32fef.png

20221118211806_1-ImResizer.jpg

7 hours ago, KGT l xTH3xMoDsZx l UK said:

Selected the correct path - but no joy, which is a shame as I was looking forward to using it 😞 

(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64)

image.png

I have the same problem, every time I click it will raise an error, and every time I open the software there will be a new unknown update, and it will continue to update for a long time and the speed is very slow,Although I am looking forward to using this software, but at present it does not give me a good gaming experience, which makes me very sad 😔

3 minutes ago, Toth. said:

I have the same problem, every time I click it will raise an error, and every time I open the software there will be a new unknown update, and it will continue to update for a long time and the speed is very slow,Although I am looking forward to using this software, but at present it does not give me a good gaming experience, which makes me very sad 😔

image.png.b1f6021b5f31e94c4c5c503494b21f72.png

As I said, there will be an installation every time I enter, and even an error will be reported. I don't know how I can solve it. Is my installation path wrong?

9 hours ago, AustinN360Simulation TTV said:

Doesn't work if the saved files are in different location.

Try moving -homedir parameter to be the last one in the list of command line parameters. If the path contains spaces, you'll need to enclose it in quotation marks. Right now the game made the homedir in F:\SCSSaves\Euro while ignoring "Truck", "Simulator", and "2". Also, you may need to update ProMods to newest version. Also, -64bit parameter isn't really needed as TruckersMP will default to 64-bit executable.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel