Hot Topic #50: New Launcher!

James

• DevOps
3 minutes ago, Soul Contracts said:

Wow, looks great, but I have a question, will the old launcher work in the future? Or, after the latest version is released, the old launcher can no longer be used, and only the latest launcher can be downloaded and used?

The old launcher will continue to function for the foreseeable future, but eventually it will stop working. You can keep the old launcher installed as a backup while you make sure the new one works for you.

• Like 2
  • HaulieCry 1

7E101F654E54E71C593E6D33440659C42C52854E077EB0271EBF55AC165087AD3403ED880E173A6CA34CB6E529D64E40

While the UI looks very nice, I think that the game path error message should show the games, which are affected by it. I'm not sure if autodetection is possible, however such feature would be rather nice to have.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

16 minutes ago, [NT-CRC] jorensanbar said:

I can't modify the Path with keyboard, only with Browse button.

I just need to change the drive letter, I shouldn't have to go through all the directories until I get to the game folder 🥶.

imagen.thumb.png.b379c6b2aa1a2f30d68c8eab1dc38ed0.png

I'm also bothered by this, probably because I have too many folders😂

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

First the updates didn't work correctly but after 3 tries it said it could download and verify it correctly. When I close the new launcher and re-open it, it says it needs to update again, I click update and it works and it says I can run it, I close the new launcher once again and now it says it wanna update it again to be able to play?

It continues to ask me to update it every time I re-open the new launcher.

Edit: It now asks me to "Download Update" every time I go to any tab in the program.

signature_pandadoc - Copy(1).png

I can't get it to finish "updating". It's been stuck at 47/49 for more than 15 minutes. Not sure if it's because of too many people downloading at the same time or if it's a problem in my end... But I tried earlier running as admin and it did the same thing...

EDIT: Solved, uninstalled, deleted everything TMP related, tried what 3v had commented in Discord about changing the directory for the installer in the settings, restarted, update and verification worked and now everything is OK. Apparently XD.

• Like 1