CC <30 km/h

happymeso

Question

6 answers to this question

16 hours ago, Granite said:

Cruise control always had a minimum required speed, as far as I know, never ever it worked below 30km/h or 20Mph. It won't engage below that speed and lowering it below automatically turns it off.

This is how it actually is in reality too, most of the time.

It is only possible to change this using a mod.

In most cases yes, but you're wrong, it was possible without a mod. FYI it was something they introduced with the adaptive cruise control. When activated, you could use your regular cruise control below 30kmh.

Thanks for your opinion.

14 hours ago, Million88 said:

Hello there,

g_emergency_brake and g_acc doesn't work in TMPSCS stated that the ACC and emergency brake does not function properly at this point, since its still in beta stage and development and that it currently only register AI vehicles.

Kind regards,

Million88

Yes, yes and yes. You are correct, however it was a feature that worked even while not registering other players. I'm not asking about ACC itself.

Thanks for trying.

8 hours ago, Polyxena said:

Hello @happymeso,

Has your question been answered with the information provided above? 🙂 
A short confirmation of the status of your topic helps us to keep this forum organized.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Support

Seriously?

If you fear that by leaving it open some bugs will get in or something it's fine, do what you must.

Kind regret,

me.

[ World of Trucks | TrucksBook | TwitchTV | Speed Limit ]

Thank you @happymeso for your kind answers!

Due to your confirmation, I will close this topic now and move it to the "Solved" section.

In case you have any other questions or problems regarding TruckersMP in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new topic.

I wish you a wonderful rest of the day.

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Support