Ets2 save wont open

Kremiorspokke

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello there @Kremiorspokke,

What exactly happens when you click on "Load" on the Autosave from 13.11.2022? Because on your screenshot, it seems that you should be able to press that button and the Autosave from 11.11.2022 does not seem to have any issues at all. So how about trying to load this one?

And have you also checked if the "mod" folder in your ETS2MP folder is empty as well?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Support

11 hours ago, Polyxena said:

Hello there @Kremiorspokke,

What exactly happens when you click on "Load" on the Autosave from 13.11.2022? Because on your screenshot, it seems that you should be able to press that button and the Autosave from 11.11.2022 does not seem to have any issues at all. So how about trying to load this one?

And have you also checked if the "mod" folder in your ETS2MP folder is empty as well?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Support

It just kicks me back to the save menu 

On 11/16/2022 at 7:48 PM, Kremiorspokke said:

It just kicks me back to the save menu 

Hello,

Have you tried loading other saves from previous dates? In other words, does the issue persist only with the latest saves or with all of them?

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

12 hours ago, Kremiorspokke said:

It only happens on this save

Based on the date, it was made a month ago and it is possible it got corrupted after the game version change. I can only recommend you loading other latest saves that are available for you.

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

Hello there,

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our Support Team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

// Locked and Moved to Inactive