Why TruckersMp turn on normal sigleplayer game?

Banzaaaai

Question

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Banzaaaai said:

I need help with TruckersMp when i click Lunch ETS2. It just turn on normal single player game and not a TruckersMp.

If I understand this correctly, when you launch the TMP launcher and then click ETS2, it doesn't open TruckersMP?

Try these solutions:

• Is Steam running in the background? If Steam isn't running in the background, make sure you open Steam first before opening TruckersMP. This is because if you try to launch the game, it will open Steam but then produce an error message from Steam's end. It will not launch properly.
  • Is TruckersMP installed correctly? If unsure or in doubt, I suggest you download the launcher again (Uninstall isn't really necessary but you can do it if you want). Make sure you get the correct file paths!

banner

On 11/12/2022 at 5:40 PM, Banzaaaai said:

I need help with TruckersMp when i click Lunch ETS2. It just turn on normal single player game and not a TruckersMp.

Can some one help me?

Hello there!

If launched through the TruckersMP launcher, it definitely should be launching TruckersMP version of Euro Truck Simulator 2.

One way to be 100% sure whether it does or not, is by looking at AI vehicles moving on the roads: If there's AI traffic, then you're definitely in singleplayer 🙂 

If you're really being launched in to singleplayer, I will recommend you to reinstall the launcher by following the below instructions:

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes (""))
3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
5. Navigate to C:\Documents\ and delete the folders named "ETS2MP" and "ATSMP"
6. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

You can see how to install the launcher here: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/18
On the first picture you'll see 'Select Destination Location'. This is where to install the TruckersMP launcher.
I advise you not to touch it 🙂

Other than that, there's nothing else to worry about, just follow the rest of the instructions, and you should be good to go 🙂

We await your return! 🙂 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there,

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to "Inactive" topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request (you have 1 week to contact us).

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to everyone for the assistance!

Kind regards,
Lucas._
TruckersMP Support & GM Trainee

//Locked and moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics