Banned for wreckless driving when I had the right away !!

GameOnJon_YT

Moderator and the moderator management team leader agreed with the game moderator that banned me for wreckless driving are in the wrong !! I was wrongfully banned being accused of not paying attention until the last second !! The oposite driver who was blocking the road was pulling out of the fuel station when I pulled up I had the right away to keep driving but then I had to slam on my brakes and yet I am still banned for a week !! WTF !! Has anyone else been wrongfully banned at this section ? While having the right away 

Yield sign banned view at fuel station !!.jpg

Your reaction time is terribly slow.

I am sure that in real life you would also ram or rear end any vehicle that pulls out 100 metres ahead full throttle.

The fact you were speeding (it was 50km/h zone) would also put you in very unfavorable situation in real life too.

Damn, your mindset perfectly illustrates what TruckersMP community thinks about "simulation".

I see in the video you are completely wrong I will explain this video:
First of all, when you are driving, you feel that you are in danger. You have to do something to not hit another car, for example, you can hit any objects except for vehicles in traffic. pine.
Secondly about unsafe driving, have you seen or not observed a truck leaving the gas station, you are rushing towards them while their vehicle has left the gas station first, of course if you mean wake up, you will give way to them, I don't know if you have a problem with your driver accessories or you are intentionally causing a collision.

@GameOnJon_YT OMG, this Ban of you is so damned Justified, i hope you will learning from it. Question, if you are seeing in Real Life, that Someone dropping his Pants, 300 metres away from you, and he is going to poop on the Public Market Place, would you hurry up to put your hand under his Butt! To make sure nothing of his poop will leave his butt and hitting the floor, because you know that there is a sign that say "Pooping in Public is Forbidden"?

@GameOnJon_YT

I saw that car coming around to the gas station and he said to another truck in the gas station coming out "DONT U SEE ME" which means he was trying to get into the gas station, but the truck in the gas station was moving. moving doesn't yield to him, it's not like he's blocking the way. You will learn for the next period, I recommend you to install the "Cargo brake" control and adjust the maximum braking intensity, it will help you stay away from the dangers

You could see him from a distance that he was coming out, you had to slow down, you had a lot of time and distance, but you chose to continue at that speed and go on him. The right of way sign means nothing in that situation, it's more of an excuse to not to take the responsibility of your own actions

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

4 hours ago, GameOnJon_YT said:

You guys are all jerks !! My friends and my brothers were the only ones who are on my side !! Screw you guys !! 

This is not about who sides to pick, is all about common sense, if you have driving license I'm sure you won't drive in real life like this hopefully.

The player was leaving the fuel station, therefore he was already entered the main road, so as common sense i think 90% of the players will brake sooner and let him first.

5 hours ago, GameOnJon_YT said:

You guys are all jerks !! My friends and my brothers were the only ones who are on my side !! Screw you guys !! 

I know, reality it's hard to accept. If your brothers are the only ones that are on your side, think about it. Maybe you are the problem, and not others.

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

Archived