Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How to Get a Girlfriend by Playing ETS2 (TruckersMP)

Deli|Yürek

it's a bit of a funny question but I'm curious about your answers 🙂

Best Regards  Deli | Yürek TruckersMP Player

:tmp: Languages spoken: English, Turkish, German official language Turkish :110:

🇬🇧Rules | Meet the Team  | Recruitment  | Knowledge base system  | Support  | Feedback  | 

🇹🇷  | Kurallar  | Takımla Tanışın  | İşe Alım  | Bilgi Tabanı Sistemi  | Destek  | Geri Bildirimler  | 

🇩🇪 | Regeln | Triff das Team | Rekrutierung | Wissensbasissystem | Unterstützung | Feedback

10a544fc-1f0d-4c62-b6f0-432c007b834c.png.47c170e679ba540706466808a24df264.png

You simply shouldn't use TMP to find an online girl, especially since long-distance relationships usually don't work anyway. TruckersMP is not a dating app nor dating website. 

If you want to find one then you should use one of those dating apps or highly recommended; find one in your area. 851958540507545660.webp?size=96&quality=lossless

28 minutes ago, HandOfClash said:

You simply shouldn't use TMP to find an online girl, especially since long-distance relationships usually don't work anyway. TruckersMP is not a dating app nor dating website. 

If you want to find one, use one of those dating apps or highly recommended; find one in your area. 851958540507545660.webp?size=96&quality=lossless

Finding a gamer girl is like looking for gold in the sea anyway 😄

Best Regards  Deli | Yürek TruckersMP Player

:tmp: Languages spoken: English, Turkish, German official language Turkish :110:

🇬🇧Rules | Meet the Team  | Recruitment  | Knowledge base system  | Support  | Feedback  | 

🇹🇷  | Kurallar  | Takımla Tanışın  | İşe Alım  | Bilgi Tabanı Sistemi  | Destek  | Geri Bildirimler  | 

🇩🇪 | Regeln | Triff das Team | Rekrutierung | Wissensbasissystem | Unterstützung | Feedback

10a544fc-1f0d-4c62-b6f0-432c007b834c.png.47c170e679ba540706466808a24df264.png

• 4 weeks later...

Indeed, I met my current girlfriend at TMP, we met at VTC and learned that we are from the same city, we spent a long time together as friends and slowly got to know each other, this year we confirmed our relationship and until now we are still together, we like to transport together at TMP, if you see us, please feel free to say hello.🤣

spacer.png

I actually met a previous partner in TMP. I ran a VTC, in which she joined with some of her friends, one thing led to another. We lived different ends of the UK, however we made it work, I spent most weekends with her, we'd play ETS, CS:GO etc with eachother and our friends. Unfortunately it was a short lived relationship due to the distance, however all things come to an end at some point I suppose! My key bit of advice, is do not limit yourself to trying to find that typical 'gamer girl', however don't shy away from what you enjoy. My current partner doesn't understand why I enjoy sitting behind a steering wheel but yet she's a gamer!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive sub-forum.
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Game Moderator + Community Moderator

// Locked Moved to Archive

Archived