Cars in TMP....

berechtigter

Should cars been forbidden?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should cars been forbidden?

Hey all,

I decided to create a survey and basically ask what you think of the cars in Tmp and whether you would forbid them if you could. ban them if you could.

Also, please tell me one positive aspect of driving a car.

I am already looking forward to your answers.

Kind regards,

berechtigter

|Aurora VTC Driver|

There was server without cars in the past and yet you could still get rammed there. The problem isn't related to cars themselves. It's related to driver's behaviour. With force feedback system update, driving the front wheel driven car is more difficult as the centering force keeps going past the center point if you accelerate while turning.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

I agree with @Titanic4. Also, It may be a truck simulation, but we can't always enjoy just driving trucks. I believe that having different cars and buses on the server increases the enjoyment of the game a little more.

q1MsQT6.png

Languages: I TR I EN |  Discord: pofii

TR | Kurallar | Ban İtirazı | Destek Sistemi | Raporlama Sistemi | Geri Bildirim

EN | Rules | Ban Appeal | Support System | Report System | Feedback |

1797472539_TMP.png.e59ae11c070d542b6b8fb 

Knowing that TMP unfortunately doesn't have AI traffic, it sounds nice to allow players to drive other vehicles than trucks to make it a more realistic experience.

Unfortunately we can see that the majority of cars drivers are using them to cause problems. (which turns out to be useful for game moderation as it's easier to find trouble makers) 

That said, as mentioned by others, cars or not, people who want to troll will troll.

So I'm voting to keep cars.

i like having cars in the game as it adds another type of vehicle to the roads instead of just trucks. if there was ai in tmp then it would be better but i know that wont happen anytime soon so we just have to stick with people driving the car around. Even if they arnt the best driver or the cars controls are funky its still great to have that extra vehicle type whilst trucking

Discord: Bradd#7810 
VTC: Nebula Logistics | Rank: CEO

We may not be able to control the wind but we can adjust our sails

I think the car is necessary, because the Tmp there are a lot of VTC group team, have a car can increase the integrity of the team, there is no denying that, of course, the operability of the car is not very good, especially in the CD on the road, often can see the brakes don't car, each time to drive the truck path to CD are cautious, Afraid to suddenly pull into their driveway. The existence of cars in the game is reasonable, such as the pilot car of the combined transport of the team, the CC of the activity, etc., cars and buses can greatly enhance the game's playability, the above is only my understanding of the team game.

亲切问候

倩霞

Useful Links:

TMP举报|TMP规则|TMP知识库|TMP反馈系统|TMP支持系统

社会的:

卡车司机MP|卡车司机MP论坛|蒸汽|VTC

垫片.png

14 minutes ago, [ETS2MCG] Hoàng [VN] said:

I see a lot of cars running very recklessly, but that's not why cars are banned in the game, because on the road there must be many different types of vehicles to circulate in order to be realistic, the streets are full of trees and flowers, Why don't you have this car or that car?

Same.

Hello,

If they were used as intended, they'd be alright. Although, they're used for ramming, and cutting people off. In this case it causes everyone a great deal of pain because of the cars, and buses. However, yes it is innovative, although it's a strong pain to everyone around them. 
   Especially if some drivers are driving realistically, or trying to get minimal damage. However, you may say why not go to Single Player, or convoy mode? Some players enjoy seeing a great deal of players across the globe. Yes, you put yourself at risk of being flinged, or yeeted out of existence. Though, if these add-ons were not a problem, as such people drove the appropriately it'd be alright.

Furthermore, any replies is appreciated.🤠 

Kind regards,

Blehmaster

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived