Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Fix CB Radio error when you can't hear from everyone in TMP !

[MCG] Corazon [VN]

Question

Years ago TMP still allowed the use of speakers (front) ie 5.1 and 7.1 speakers of (Realtek). I don't know since when TMP didn't allow 5.1 and 7.1 speakers. I found the reason was that I couldn't hear voice from everyone in TMP. If you have installed (Realtek) and left Speaker 5.1 and 7.1 you will not hear everyone voice in TMP, now you need to default to Stereo and restart PC, and you can go to TMP listen to everyone's voice.

22222.jpg

• Woah! 1

4 answers to this question

Hello @[MCG] Corazon [VN]

First off, thank you for creating a topic and welcome to the TruckersMP forum! Today Im Gonna Show How To Fix That;

Step 1: 

Open your Tab Menu and right click to bring up the cursor.

Step 2:

>Make sure that the correct device is selected in Steam> Settings> Communication> Audio recording device, and test the microphone from the same place.

>Open the game. Right click the speaker icon from the bottom right of the start bar on the desktop and come to the "Recording Devices" section. Highlight only one.
>Press the "TAB" key in the game and try to adjust your Voice Chat settings from the settings section.

Check MP settings (the small cog in the lower left corner of the Players Near You window) and see if in General, you have "Default CB radio channel" in 19 (it can be changed). Maybe that space is blank, never seen it like that, but I can't think of anything else. Other than doing a repair or clean reinstall of the TMP launcher. To try the easiest way, run the launcher and hit F1, so it will download all files again. If that doesn't work, you can also try uninstalling the launcher, then go to C:\Program Data\ and delete the TruckersMP folder. Then download from the website and install again: https://truckersmp.com/download

Video Tutorial:- 

https://youtu.be/p3-E3fgitqA

Hello there!

Has your problem been solved with the above given suggestions?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue, helps us keep the forum organized!

We await your return! 🙂 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

14 minutes ago, Toth. said:

Hello @[MCG] Corazon [VN]

First off, thank you for creating a topic and welcome to the TruckersMP forum! Today Im Gonna Show How To Fix That;

Step 1: 

Open your Tab Menu and right click to bring up the cursor.

Step 2:

>Make sure that the correct device is selected in Steam> Settings> Communication> Audio recording device, and test the microphone from the same place.

>Open the game. Right click the speaker icon from the bottom right of the start bar on the desktop and come to the "Recording Devices" section. Highlight only one.
>Press the "TAB" key in the game and try to adjust your Voice Chat settings from the settings section.

Check MP settings (the small cog in the lower left corner of the Players Near You window) and see if in General, you have "Default CB radio channel" in 19 (it can be changed). Maybe that space is blank, never seen it like that, but I can't think of anything else. Other than doing a repair or clean reinstall of the TMP launcher. To try the easiest way, run the launcher and hit F1, so it will download all files again. If that doesn't work, you can also try uninstalling the launcher, then go to C:\Program Data\ and delete the TruckersMP folder. Then download from the website and install again: https://truckersmp.com/download

Video Tutorial:- 

https://youtu.be/p3-E3fgitqA

Maybe I posted the wrong Topic . Thank you for your reply, but you are digressing here, I am talking about Speaker problem not Micro, my microphone is very good man. Please close topic.

• Like 1

Hello there,

As your request, I will go ahead close this topic and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind Regards,

ScanvaUK

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved