Emotes suggestions for the forum

Guest [OCSC Event] Antho

Guest [OCSC Event] Antho

Dear TruckersMP Team,

I would like to try sending you this suggestion about the emotes we can react with on your forum.

Suggestion Name: Forum emotes suggestions

Suggestion Description: Update on the emotes

Any example images: t604.png (here is the actual emotes available on the forum)

Why should it be added?: 

For my part, I think the emotes are great to react on the different topics on the forum, but I find that there are too many positive emotes. I'm not saying that there should be negative emotes, because if you simply don't agree, then don't react to the post.

However, I think there are some emotes that don't serve much purpose and we could possibly add emotes that could make it clear that we don't entirely agree with the suggestion, like for example an emote that means "to be reviewed" that could be defined with a question mark for example or a load?
I don't know if you'll understand exactly what the point is, but on some topics, we can't comment but only react with emotes that are either "I agree", "true story" or "up" so how can we express anything other than "I totally agree"? The other emotes are more for fun with the sad emote and the "incredible" emotes.