Calais exit and entry way

Ahmet16

Hi guys, I was wondering what you think about the calais entry and exit way. Do you think the Calais entry and exit road should be reorganized? Or is it fine as it is? As you know, duisburg road was having density problem like calais and they updated the road to solve this issue, do you think the same solution can be done in calais? I will be very pleased if you answer the questions with the reason.

Hey, I think Calais is fine. Not like old Duisburg, old Duisburg was twice as crowded than Calais, and yes the Duisburg amendment solved the problem. But modifying Calais is still a good idea.

Kindest Regards,

FayezTMP | TruckersMP Player

Bruijn Logistics |  General Manager + Driver

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

status.png

Reports | Appeals | Knowledge Base | Support System | Feedback System | Recruitment

I think it's good to maintain the status quo and don't need to rebuild Calais

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

32 minutes ago, Peeters Pyatrow said:

Benim için bir sorun görünmüyor. Bu sorunlara insan olarak hep biz neden oluyoruz. 

1 hour ago, [YH] - TeR*HengYa* said:

Statükoyu korumanın iyi olduğunu ve Calais'i yeniden inşa etmeye gerek olmadığını düşünüyorum.

1 hour ago, Fezz [AE] said:

Hey, bence Calais iyi. Eski Duisburg gibi değil, eski Duisburg Calais'ten iki kat daha kalabalıktı ve evet Duisburg değişikliği sorunu çözdü. Ama Calais'i değiştirmek yine de iyi bir fikir.

In other words, according to you, the main problem is not on the map, but because the users act hastily, carelessly and unsympathetically.

I actually agree with this idea, because when I try to leave the city, people drive their trucks/vehicles very fast and very close to the player next to them. And besides, there are many people trying to get into the left lane from the right lane.

It's clear that users are a factor, but do you still think the roads are narrow? There are too many players trying to reach this city. i.e. does it make sense for the roads to be 1/2 lane with lots of bends?

Definitely the Calais outlet also needs an update.

The entrance to Duisburg was given by multi-lane roads from a different direction and the legendary traffic causing chaos was largely prevented. There are 2 descents from the bridge entrance of Calais. If we count the arrival from the Paris road, those who come from 3 different ways are trying to enter from the only way. That's why the waiting times of the lights are long. I think Calaisin needs 1 more highway designed for entry and exit. I hope a good solution is found.

12 hours ago, Black Alcoa said:

Kesinlikle Calais çıkışının da bir güncellemeye ihtiyacı var.

Duisburg'a giriş farklı bir yönden çok şeritli yollarla sağlandı ve kaosa neden olan efsanevi trafik büyük ölçüde engellendi. Calais'in köprü girişinden 2 iniş var. Paris yolundan gelenleri de sayarsak 3 farklı yoldan gelenler tek yoldan girmeye çalışıyorlar. Bu yüzden ışıkların bekleme süreleri uzundur. Calaisin'in giriş ve çıkış için tasarlanmış 1 otoyola daha ihtiyacı olduğunu düşünüyorum. Umarım iyi bir çözüm bulunur.

Actually my idea could be a 3 lane highway that connects directly to Calise and duisburg road so that the traffic density can be greatly reduced.

In this way, extra traffic and accidents can be prevented, but I think the presence of traffic adds a different pleasure to the game, unless we count the players who weld the queue and cause accidents.

Do you think the traffic contributes to the game in terms of entertainment?

The city itself could really do with a revamp. The highway between Calais Intersection and City can be quite problematic as people need to rely on the second lane to enter the new highway. 

Now TMP have made the Duisburg Revamp which looks nice but then doesn't feel authentic in terms of the whole map. Hopefully SCS revamps cities in Europe and the UK soon.

banner

On 30.10.2022 at 17:53, ash.exe said:

Şehrin kendisi gerçekten bir yenileme ile yapabilirdi. Calais Kavşağı ve Şehir arasındaki otoyol, insanların yeni otoyola girmek için ikinci şeride güvenmeleri gerektiğinden oldukça sorunlu olabilir. 

Şimdi TMP , güzel görünen ancak daha sonra tüm harita açısından otantik hissetmeyen Duisburg Revamp'i yaptı. Umarım SCS yakında Avrupa ve Birleşik Krallık'taki şehirleri yeniler.

So according to your interpretation, all cities in general are smaller than they should be, so you think SCS should make arrangements for all cities.
Personally, I think this would be very nice and beautiful, because the current city designs are really starting to get old.

On 30.10.2022 at 18:03, Foobrother said:

Her zamanki cevabımı vereceğim: değişiklik gerekli değil. İnsanlar CD bölgesindeki trafikten memnun değillerse, kalan haritanın %99,9'unda başka bir yere gidebilirler.😉

Yes, that's right, they can choose another alternative route. However, optimization problems can be bad for those who want to go on the road with traffic.,
In fact, what people don't like is that they make unnecessary accidents due to things like bugs and optimization issues.

On 01.11.2022 at 10:33, _rs_italy_ said:

Bence calais şu anki durumunda benim için sorun yok, önemli bir sorun görmüyorum, belki biraz "dağınık" olan tek şey, bazen tamir istasyonundan/onarım istasyonundan çıkış/giriş yolu, ama aksi takdirde genel olarak tamam

true, but don't you think the city is too small?

38 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

Calais ve çevresi, durumun temel nedeni olmadığı için daha fazla yeniden çalışma gerektirmez.

Oyuncular bunun yerine karşılıklı düşünce ve saygıyı öğrenmelidir.

Yes, one of the biggest factors is the user factor, as you say, those who act really unbalanced. But when I compare Calais with Duisburg, I see the same problems at some points.

Generally
If I look at it in general, many people think that the renewal of the city would be nice in terms of change. If we look at it in terms of traffic, I see that the problem is experienced in the user group, but what are the main problems in the user group and their reasons? Is there a better and more streamlined way of solving problems with users? If yes, what is it?

16 hours ago, Ahmet16 said:

true, but don't you think the city is too small?

No, duisburg was very small before the update, now it's basically the same size of calais without the port, maybe slightly bigger,

If we also put the port in the count, wich we should since it's the part of the city, Calais still remain bigger, even after the duisburg update,

image.png.2889a29dcec88a9fa5a7455050fce75d.png       

image.thumb.png.e4611b52f4d55c37c363983f72172e24.png

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

7 hours ago, _rs_italy_ said:

Hayır, duisburg güncellemeden önce çok küçüktü, şimdi temelde limansız aynı boyutta calais, belki biraz daha büyük,

Limanı da sayarsak, şehrin bir parçası olduğu için yapmamız gereken, Calais duisburg güncellemesinden sonra bile hala daha büyük kalıyor,

image.png.2889a29dcec88a9fa5a7455050fce75d.png       

image.thumb.png.e4611b52f4d55c37c363983f72172e24.png

Actually, the problem is that players do not use the exit in the port area. Everyone prefers to take the first exit, which causes a lot of traffic in the city. Of course, this is only necessary for the city.
Because in the continuation of the road, there is a deadlock between the highway crossings.

1 hour ago, Ahmet16 said:

Actually, the problem is that players do not use the exit in the port area. Everyone prefers to take the first exit, which causes a lot of traffic in the city. Of course, this is only necessary for the city.
Because in the continuation of the road, there is a deadlock between the highway crossings.

What cause the traffic it's mainly the repair station, it's placed basically on the traffic lights, the highway crossing are not an issue,

If something could be done, would be moving the repair station away from the main entrance to the city, that's the main cause of people stalling, otherwise the traffic it's smooth even if all decide to take the nearest entrance to the city, the city it's big

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

18 hours ago, _rs_italy_ said:

Trafiğe neden olan şey esas olarak onarım istasyonu, temelde trafik ışıklarına yerleştirilmiş, otoyol geçişi sorun değil,

Bir şey yapılabilseydi, onarım istasyonunu şehrin ana girişinden uzaklaştırmak olurdu, insanların durmasının ana nedeni bu, aksi takdirde herkes şehre en yakın girişi almaya karar verse bile trafik sorunsuz, şehir. büyük

yes, the traffic light and the entrances and exits to the station make the traffic quite busy.

Hello. I think it is possible to exit in Calais coming from the motorway but who is in the city and wants to go to the port of Calais has to go through the city as the entry from out of town to the port is not possible. There should also be motorway entry from the city of Calais to the port. I am attaching a photo to make you better understand the point on the map.

If I am in Calais in the city, there is traffic and I want to go to the port of Calais, I cannot go to the motorway but I have to cross the city in the middle of the traffic of other players and in my opinion adjust the map in that point is a fundamental thing.

Bye

calais.thumb.jpg.ffda2f17d8951358066ad159e91bd237.jpg

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

On 08.11.2022 at 14:50, [MCG] Corazon [VN] said:

Bence Calais daha büyük inşa etmeli, Duisburg'daki gibi, şehrin çok büyük olduğunu görüyorum

ve trafik sıkışıklığını önlemek için daha fazla trafik ışığına ihtiyaç olduğunu düşünüyorum

ve daha fazla onarım alanı

yes it will be much better in many ways.

On 06.11.2022 at 14:33, Dark_Boy_ said:

Merhaba. Sanırım otoyoldan Calais'te çıkış mümkün ama şehir içinde olup Calais limanına gitmek isteyenler şehir dışından limana giriş yapılamadığından şehrin içinden geçmek zorunda. Ayrıca Calais şehrinden limana otoyol girişi olmalıdır. Haritadaki noktayı daha iyi anlamanız için bir fotoğraf ekliyorum.

Şehirde Calais'deysem trafik var ve Calais limanına gitmek istiyorum, otoyola gidemiyorum ama diğer oyuncuların trafiğinin ortasında şehri geçmem gerekiyor ve bence buna uyum sağlamak zorundayım. bu noktada harita temel bir şeydir.

Hoşçakal

calais.thumb.jpg.ffda2f17d8951358066ad159e91bd237.jpg

I don't think the port has much of an effect on traffic.

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived