What do you think the last update content will be?

Sunstrider

We can only guess... Because some of the added expansions didn't make a lot of sense to me when they were released, like Beyond the Baltic or Road to the Black Sea, when the map doesn't have (yet) Ireland, the Balkans, Greece or Iceland. West Balkans is the announced next DLC, hopefully Greece would come later, but no one knows what SCS have in mind. Could be Ireland and a re-work of all of the current UK area. Being a bit "selfish", I'd add the Balearic islands, which are part of Spain and could make for a nice "ferry-bridge" between Iberia and Italy.

Africa and Middle East regions... Right now, the description starts with: "Travel across Europe as King of the Road..." Anything outside Europe wouldn't make sense, IMO.

2 hours ago, Somehow Lucky said:

Africa is apart of Europe? I know ProMods added a bit of Africa.

5 hours ago, MWelding said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they started going to the middle east, especially as much of that region isn't well developed. But also a overhaul of what already is would be appreciated(maybe expanded towns as updates?). Or they could go on a unknown route and do something unexpected. 

Well have to wait and see I guess.

Neither the Middle East nor Africa is part of the geographical Europe.

• 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived