Which truck should I buy for heavy cargo?

PerfecTRoguE0

I started a new save game recently and I am playing the game legit. (no cheats etc.) I want to buy Renault T but I am kinda reluctant because I also want to haul heavy cargoes as well and Renault T's  max chassis is 6x4 and max engine power is 520 hp, so I'm questioning its capability to carry heavy cargoes. So, do you think I should buy it or do you have other suggestions for me?

13 hours ago, PerfecTRoguE0 said:

I started a new save game recently and I am playing the game legit. (no cheats etc.) I want to buy Renault T but I am kinda reluctant because I also want to haul heavy cargoes as well and Renault T's  max chassis is 6x4 and max engine power is 520 hp, so I'm questioning its capability to carry heavy cargoes. So, do you think I should buy it or do you have other suggestions for me?

I'd like to applaud you for playing the game as it's supposed to be. 👍

Not many have the patience to start over from scratch.  From my personal experience I can tell you that it's worth it. You will be proud of every achievement, truck and trailer.
Regarding your question, it's save to say that  with an 520hp engine you can haul e v e r y cargo.

Good luck on your way to the top! 🙂

Depending on the road you will need the following:

• Tarmac and pretty much flat during all the trip > only an engine with 450hp+ will be enough
  • Tarmac and some hills > you will need the above + 12+ gears
  • Wet/gravel roads and some hills > you will need the above + 6x4 chassis (or more)

And, obviously, the more hp, the faster you will move (if you have the minimum elements I mentioned above).

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived