ETS2 - Promods : Can't find the Double Dumper Trailer to buy.

Lost In Paradise

Question

Hello dear community, I've only been playing the game for about a month, so I'm not 100% with it yet. Now the following happened. My friend and I ran into a player in Iceland just before the finish after our 5400km drive. This player was driving a steel dumper, but in a double pack with an intermediate trailer something like the long Finnlands trailers have. I thought the trailer was cool and wanted to buy it in the game. Unfortunately, this option is not available in the purchase menu. Then I looked at the Steam market, there I found nothing, neither in the community market nor as DLC. Then I thought hey, maybe something can be found on YouTube. Unfortunately no success, then there is this site https://truck-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2_Trailers. . I did not find it there either. From the time I was annoyed. I wonder since then how he managed to drive this trailer? Can you help me further? Since this trailer on the ETS2 - Promods to drive there. I must be missing something. Please help me, because I do not know where to look.

5 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

Hello dear community, I've only been playing the game for about a month, so I'm not 100% with it yet. Now the following happened. My friend and I ran into a player in Iceland just before the finish after our 5400km drive. This player was driving a steel dumper, but in a double pack with an intermediate trailer something like the long Finnlands trailers have. I thought the trailer was cool and wanted to buy it in the game. Unfortunately, this option is not available in the purchase menu. Then I looked at the Steam market, there I found nothing, neither in the community market nor as DLC. Then I thought hey, maybe something can be found on YouTube. Unfortunately no success, then there is this site https://truck-simulator.fandom.com/wiki/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2_Trailers. . I did not find it there either. From the time I was annoyed. I wonder since then how he managed to drive this trailer? Can you help me further? Since this trailer on the ETS2 - Promods to drive there. I must be missing something. Please help me, because I do not know where to look.

these trailer's are custom made, by save editing, you might find one if you search for Truckers MP mods, these can be used / made  on single player then once you have selected your trailer the way you want it, load into Truckers MP and you can use it, most people however have learned to save edit their Trucks and trailer's so you should YouTube how to save edit ETS2 and watch some tutorials, as once you get used to it it is very easy, just make a copy of your full profile, that way if anything goes wrong you can just delete it and put the copy back in so you don't lose anything. Their is also tutorials on the Truckers MP forum which you may find helpful here is a link to a good one.  Good luck and have fun.

• Thanks 1

Hello Lost In Paradise,

if you can't find the trailer in the trailer shop, neither in the trailer browser, it probably was "save edited". 

The User you and your friend saw with that trailer, edited the save files of his game by himselfe. 

It does take some time to get into "save editing" tho, so I'm probably not able to explain this to you here. 

I would advise you to watch YouTube videos about "Save Edit", there are many tutorials out there. 

Kind regads, 
Single Turbo

• Thanks 1

First of all, thank you for the quick answers! 

And a big WOW, because that something is feasible, I know in no other game. Yes great, then I know what I set the next few days. Are there any rules that I must follow so that I do not violate the server rules? But maybe that is also in the forum contribution recommended by you. In any case, thank you!

@Polyxena, The only question that remains is .. I am breaking any rules. Or what I have to pay attention to so that I do not violate them. I really do not want to create a ban. 😅

Hello @Lost In Paradise

Thank you very much for your confirmation.

I am glad to hear that you were able to solve your problem!   

In this case, I will close this topic now and move it to the "Solved" section.

if you have any further questions or problems related to TruckersMP, then please do not hesitate to create a new topic!

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Support

//Topic got closed and moved to Solved.