Halloween Convoy - 30th October 2022

Whitelodge

On 10/24/2022 at 3:55 AM, Whitelodge said:

Header image

Greetings, truckers!

Have you ever been driving down an empty, dim road and felt like you're being watched? Unsure if that figure in your mirror was just your imagination? Was that scraping noise a bush or something more sinister?

If you're looking for a surreal trucking experience for Halloween this year, we're hosting a convoy to push your bravery to the limit! Complete with custom modifications to push the scare factor to the max!

POSTER

Join us this Sunday 30th October 2022 at 18:00 UTC (Alternative Timezones)!

Our spooky convoy will begin in the city of Bakersfield, California. Unfortunately, truckers that are frightened of the dark should not expect to see much light throughout the experience...

To add to the terror, the destination will not be announced! Try to stay together, and always follow the Event team directions/instructions. You don't want to get lost alone out there, do you?

The convoy duration is estimated to be 150 minutes. It may be longer if you are towards the rear of the convoy. No breaks are scheduled, but you are welcome to pull into a safe place should you require a rest (If you aren't too scared).

Departure: City Bakersfield, California

Additional Event Info: Event Rules | DLC: None required | Server: Official Halloween Convoy

Happy trucking!

-TruckersMP Team

--> View post on homepage

Is there a medal for participating in this event?

Kind regards,

Bello QAQ

Languages:CHN, EN, FR

Rules         Support     |     Report     |     Feedback     |     Appeal Ban

spacer.png

On 10/23/2022 at 10:55 PM, Whitelodge said:

Header image

Greetings, truckers!

Have you ever been driving down an empty, dim road and felt like you're being watched? Unsure if that figure in your mirror was just your imagination? Was that scraping noise a bush or something more sinister?

If you're looking for a surreal trucking experience for Halloween this year, we're hosting a convoy to push your bravery to the limit! Complete with custom modifications to push the scare factor to the max!

POSTER

Join us this Sunday 30th October 2022 at 18:00 UTC (Alternative Timezones)!

Our spooky convoy will begin in the city of Bakersfield, California. Unfortunately, truckers that are frightened of the dark should not expect to see much light throughout the experience...

To add to the terror, the destination will not be announced! Try to stay together, and always follow the Event team directions/instructions. You don't want to get lost alone out there, do you?

The convoy duration is estimated to be 150 minutes. It may be longer if you are towards the rear of the convoy. No breaks are scheduled, but you are welcome to pull into a safe place should you require a rest (If you aren't too scared).

Departure: City Bakersfield, California

Additional Event Info: Event Rules | DLC: None required | Server: Official Halloween Convoy

Happy trucking!

-TruckersMP Team

--> View post on homepage

I'll be there :)🎃

21 hours ago, GuXiang-520 [YaoYao] said:

My ATS profile was on 1.46 and couldn't go back to 1.45 (it says smth like "存檔不相容(profile not compatible)") 

so do i need to create a new profile for 1.45 and attend the convoy?

You can attend on a profile that was used on 1.46, you just must load a save on that profile that was on an earlier version. When the 'not compatible' popup appears it will give you the option to load an autosave, keep scrolling through the saves until you find one that is compatible.

2 hours ago, john_doe116 said:

do you need ats for this event? because im not sure if i can join with ets

The event is on ats so you are going to need ats 

5 hours ago, The English Otter said:

You can attend on a profile that was used on 1.46, you just must load a save on that profile that was on an earlier version. When the 'not compatible' popup appears it will give you the option to load an autosave, keep scrolling through the saves until you find one that is compatible.

The event is on ats so you are going to need ats 

okay, i'll try that rn to make sure that i can join the mp for ats (cuz my ats was mainly used for playing with my friends and they want to play on 1.46 beta, so i just play on 1.46 with them)

Hello TruckersMP Team!

I have participated, and many others have also participated. I was there on time for the start and unfortunately I had to wait 1:30 hours until I could finally leave. But this should not be a complaint!

It was again very nice and creepy. You are getting better and better with the events, and I am always happy when another one takes place. Unfortunately, I can only speak German, so I always have to have it translated. Please excuse me if this has not been translated correctly. Unfortunately, I can't help it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.