Halloween Convoy - 30th October 2022

Whitelodge

I'm waiting for the convoy! Spooky 👻

:HaulieLove:

• Haha 1
  • Awesome! 1

Can I help u ? (u can send me message)

ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛ   ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ ʙᴀɴ  ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ

it's really scary i'll be there

• Awesome! 1

Best Regards  Deli | Yürek TruckersMP Player

:tmp: Languages spoken: English, Turkish, German official language Turkish :110:

🇬🇧Rules | Meet the Team  | Recruitment  | Knowledge base system  | Support  | Feedback  | 

🇹🇷  | Kurallar  | Takımla Tanışın  | İşe Alım  | Bilgi Tabanı Sistemi  | Destek  | Geri Bildirimler  | 

🇩🇪 | Regeln | Triff das Team | Rekrutierung | Wissensbasissystem | Unterstützung | Feedback

10a544fc-1f0d-4c62-b6f0-432c007b834c.png.47c170e679ba540706466808a24df264.png

24 minutes ago, XīngChénGodv said:

我会去的。挑战怪异的极限👾

Beware of ghosts looking for you!👻

After reading the above information, I feel a little scary. That activity will be wonderful. I look forward to it!

• Like 1

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP   Player

GuYing_TMP's Forum  |  TruckersMP  |  GuYing_TMP

I want to join becus im not going out for hallowen and doing ding dong so im ready i want to join if its possible 

jm_trucker

Euro truck simulator 2 

Driver

12 hours ago, Whitelodge said:

Greetings, truckers!

Have you ever been driving down an empty, dim road and felt like you're being watched? Unsure if that figure in your mirror was just your imagination? Was that scraping noise a bush or something more sinister?

Have I ever been driving down an empty dim road...?

Seriously? 🤔 That was what I constantly faced when driving in TruckersMP, and tumbleweeds were my only companions! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.