Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Is this trailer illegal?

Question

6 answers to this question

https://truckersmp.com/rules :

§3 - Save Editing

Causing extreme lag or game crashes by save editing is not permitted. Extreme lag will not occur from duplicate parts unless the amount is truly excessive. If you save edit to create a very long trailer combination but cannot safely handle it, you are liable to be banned for reckless driving and/or blocking and it is recommended that you remove the particular modification(s). If the Game Moderation Management thinks that your modification is not fit for our servers or negatively impacts other people, you are liable to be banned until the modification has been removed.

With that then, do you think your trailer is fit for our servers? Are you sure it wont cause lag? Can you handle the trailer? If you think yes to it all then go ahead and try. If you think no to one or more of them then you probably shouldent use it. But in this case i dont see why its unfit for our server. Its not a huge amount of beacons for example, and i highly doubt it will cause lag. The question is then, whether or not you can handle that trailer and make sure you wont hit anyone with the back of your trailer while going through corners or intersections for example. Cause if you do hit anyone with the trailer or cause trouble with it, you will be banned.

6 minutes ago, MrSirViking said:

https://truckersmp.com/rules :

§3 - Save Editing

Causing extreme lag or game crashes by save editing is not permitted. Extreme lag will not occur from duplicate parts unless the amount is truly excessive. If you save edit to create a very long trailer combination but cannot safely handle it, you are liable to be banned for reckless driving and/or blocking and it is recommended that you remove the particular modification(s). If the Game Moderation Management thinks that your modification is not fit for our servers or negatively impacts other people, you are liable to be banned until the modification has been removed.

With that then, do you think your trailer is fit for our servers? Are you sure it wont cause lag? Can you handle the trailer? If you think yes to it all then go ahead and try. If you think no to one or more of them then you probably shouldent use it. But in this case i dont see why its unfit for our server. Its not a huge amount of beacons for example, and i highly doubt it will cause lag. The question is then, whether or not you can handle that trailer and make sure you wont hit anyone with the back of your trailer while going through corners or intersections for example. Cause if you do hit anyone with the trailer or cause trouble with it, you will be banned.

huh thank you.

I drive at night, most of the time I start around this time. I don't think the traffic is heavy at these hours. Yes, I can control the trailer. If it's not on the Calais - Duisburg side road, I'll take the highway if it's crowded. Thanks again.

46 minutes ago, Polyxena said:

Hello @RadarOgi,

Has your question been answered with the information provided above? 

A short confirmation of the status of your topic helps us to keep this forum organized.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Support

yes i got the answer to my question thank you ❤️😄 

Hello there,

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind Regards,

ScanvaUK

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved