Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Which road can best show your driving skills in the game?

GuYing_TMP

In such a large map of Europe, there are many roads to choose from, but which one can best show your driving skills? Welcome everyone to leave a message below to discuss!

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP   Player

GuYing_TMP's Forum  |  TruckersMP  |  GuYing_TMP

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grossglockner road can be quite challenging. Bonus points for beautiful scenery outside.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, _rs_italy_ said:

C-D, for the ability that takes to understand the situation, see any situations that may occur and be attentive to everything constantly: behind, sides, on the bottom, on the top, on the grass, flying objects, move your truck in order to prevent the less damage possible... 🤣

Participation in road traffic in general requires constant caution and mutual consideration. Not only on the C-D road. 😉

If you consider that the most important skill is to avoid trolls and being able to brake hard enough to stop when there is a crash. In that case yes C-D is the best road for "skilled" drivers.

But if you consider, like me, that the following skills are more important:

• taking sharp turns on narrow roads without flipping or going off your line (basically managing your cargo load and size)
  • climbing steep hill at constant speed without having to stop to start again from 1st gear (basically mastering your gearbox and truck engine/power)
  • going down hill at a normal speed without exhausting your air brakes (basically mastering ALL braking techniques)
  • Overtaking when it's safe to do so while keeping safe distance and safe speed (basically being a responsible driver)

l would say that the following roads are the most interesting ones:

• Innsbruck to Klagenfurt alpine road
  • Corsica roads
  • Bergen to Stavanger road
  • Kirkenes quarry road (Promods)
  • Kirkenes to Honningsvag/Hammerfest (Promods)
  • North part of Iceland and central crossing road (Promods)

Innsbruck to Klagenfurt alpine road;

Kirkenes(Promods);

C-D;

Akrelli to the Vickers snow

Etc

亲切问候

倩霞

Useful Links:

TMP举报|TMP规则|TMP知识库|TMP反馈系统|TMP支持系统

社会的:

卡车司机MP|卡车司机MP论坛|蒸汽|VTC

垫片.png

11 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

Participation in road traffic in general requires constant caution and mutual consideration. Not only on the C-D road. 😉

That's obvious. 😉

But for the load of traffic and the average speed, proportionately, it requires a lot more attention and experience than anywhere else in the game; also the margin of error cannot be compared to anywhere else in the game.

Thus the most challenging road for me. 

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

3 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

If it would be obvious, more players would consider it and TruckersMP had a significant lower workload of their report system. 😉

Too much generalization, the workload on their report system it's caused by a minority, not by the majority of players, the majority of players in c-d drives well; you can't know that if you never drive there, this it's just a speculation. 😉

For one player causing troubles, there are like 10/20 players reporting the same player, plus tons of useless reports, plus other factors like the activity of staff that influence the load; easy to do the math and figure from where that load comes from.

17 hours ago, _rs_italy_ said:

Too much generalization, the workload on their report system it's caused by a minority, not by the majority of players, the majority of players in c-d drives well; you can't know that if you never drive there, this it's just a speculation. 😉

If constant caution and mutual consideration improves the driving behavior of the "few" reckless driving players, there are less violations to report and consequently the workload of the report system is reduced. That's clearly pure speculation. 😉

17 hours ago, _rs_italy_ said:

For one player causing troubles, there are like 10/20 players reporting the same player, plus tons of useless reports, plus other factors like the activity of staff that influence the load; easy to do the math and figure from where that load comes from.

Please help me do the math:

20 players report 2 players and create 40 reports.

How many reports are created, if 20 players report 1 player?

Thanks in advance! 🙂

Not a road, properly speaking, but the access to the "Cantera Iberica" at "A Coruña" (Iberia DLC), with a big enough trailer and cargo, that's what I'd call a challenge. Never tried it with doubles, too scared that I wouldn't make it to the company. Other than this, the mountain roads in Corsica, with speed limits of 80 Km/h but I wouldn't dare going faster than 70 Km/h at any point there...

On 11/9/2022 at 10:40 AM, blabberbeak said:

If constant caution and mutual consideration improves the driving behavior of the "few" reckless driving players, there are less violations to report and consequently the workload of the report system is reduced. That's clearly pure speculation. 😉

Yes, it is, what is "few"? What is this "few" compared to the avaiable recources? 

On 11/9/2022 at 10:40 AM, blabberbeak said:

Please help me do the math:

20 players report 2 players and create 40 reports.

How many reports are created, if 20 players report 1 player?

Thanks in advance! 🙂

If we take the last number of registered users reached by tmp, 4 million in february of 2021, and we exclude the number of new registered users till today, double accounts, people that left etc..., we remain with something like 2,5 million users (ofc not always active), basically the half of the total in the worst case; we keep the proportion i have proposed as example this is the result:

Numbers: If for every 20 players there are 2 reckless players, and we have 2,5 million players taken as example, that equal to 250'000 reckless drivers. Big difference from the "few", isn't it? If we want a more realistic number, split that number in half, and we will have 125'000 reckless drivers (that stands for: for every 20 players there is 1 reckless player, the half of reckless drivers); to reach and make 1'250'000 reports (close to the number publicly shared by TMP related to the total number of reports made in one year: 1.387.000) we have that for every 1 reckless driver, 10 reports are made

Thus the closest proportion to the numbers publicly shared that reflect the reality, we can say more or less that: for every 20 players there is 1 reckless player, and for every 1 reckless player, 10 reports are made

Far from "few".

This is an estimate, also the first example was made to help you having an idea of the proportions and numbers, If you didn't understood this simple concept, i hope now you got it what I meant

16 hours ago, _rs_italy_ said:

Yes, it is, what is "few"? What is this "few" compared to the avaiable recources? 

If we take the last number of registered users reached by tmp, 4 million in february of 2021, and we exclude the number of new registered users till today, double accounts, people that left etc..., we remain with something like 2,5 million users (ofc not always active), basically the half of the total in the worst case; we keep the proportion i have proposed as example this is the result:

Numbers: If for every 20 players there are 2 reckless players, and we have 2,5 million players taken as example, that equal to 250'000 reckless drivers. Big difference from the "few", isn't it? If we want a more realistic number, split that number in half, and we will have 125'000 reckless drivers (that stands for: for every 20 players there is 1 reckless player, the half of reckless drivers); to reach and make 1'250'000 reports (close to the number publicly shared by TMP related to the total number of reports made in one year: 1.387.000) we have that for every 1 reckless driver, 10 reports are made

Thus the closest proportion to the numbers publicly shared that reflect the reality, we can say more or less that: for every 20 players there is 1 reckless player, and for every 1 reckless player, 10 reports are made

Far from "few".

This is an estimate, also the first example was made to help you having an idea of the proportions and numbers, If you didn't understood this simple concept, i hope now you got it what I meant

I'll add one more thing for statistical purposes, i will stop replying because it's enough, but,

That number of reports it's the sum of web + in game reports, we can breakdown the number specifically for the web report system load; according to the TMP released numbers, the web reports are in comparison, more or less, a quarter of the total reports made, so we can say that:

In total, compared to the 1'250'000 reports made in total as estimate (slighlty less compared to the official numbers) , the web reports are 312'500. A year have 365 days, that mean more or less 856 reports everyday just on the web report system, multiply that number by 3 to figure how many reports are made everyday just on the in game report system, add both to figure everyday how many reports in total are made,

Imagine what would happen if they shut down the in game report system or people suddently switch in using the web report system instead the in game one, this would cause a severe bottleneck in the web report system simply because the recources are not enough to cover the load, therefore it is convenient to keep the in game report system available even if the review rate is extremely low, or you would need 3/4 times more the staff that you currently have,

I hope this gives you a better idea of the real load,

Archived