What is the best thing you like about this game?

Sunstrider

• Community Moderation Manager

Definitely the realistic views and roads.

Luckily TruckersMP exists though, as it gives the complete simulation experience a boost if you ask me. What I personally really like is the fact that everyone from all around the world can have fun together on the servers and run some jobs together. It's nice to see how relaxing it can be to drive together with other people who share the same passion and you don't even know IRL. If TMP didn't exist nowadays, we still could enjoy the official multiplayer luckily.

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I started playing when convoy mode wasn't out yet, if TMP didn't exist, i probably would never have played ets2, for me the online component is too important, this is for every game i play and choose, regardless of what my taste and passions are,

If i joined the TMP/ETS2 community is also thanks to TMP 👍

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

I love seeing real driver driving

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

Archived