staff question

faby

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello there, @faby 👋

Thanks for contacting us by creating a topic here!

I am not exactly sure if I understood your questions properly due to them not being informative enough, however, I will try to answer them.

If you are asking about a poll type of survey, you can choose that option when creating a topic on the forum. If this is not what you are looking for, you could search for survey websites in google and perhaps find something that suits your goals. As for the second question, if you want to make a suggestion you can make one here https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/285-suggestions/ by following the format. Make sure to check out frequently suggested things topic too!

Hope I managed to answer your questions. But if not, feel free to ask additional questions!

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

Hello there,

Since there has not been a reply in 3 days, I will go ahead and move this topic to Inactive Topics.

İf you wish for this topic to be open again, please message myself or another Support member to have it open.

Kind Regards,

Nightmaree.

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Cute Fast

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------
v5UcIVb.pngZZdd5tf.png

Languages/Diller: 1f1f9-1f1f7.png  (primary) /   1f1fa-1f1f8.png 1f1e9-1f1ea.png

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report