What if my report score drops completely?

Turgineer

Question

5 answers to this question

Dear @Turgineer,

As you are not able to create any new reports on our website anymore, you can try and request access to the report system again by contacting the Game Moderation Management via our Feedback System: https://truckersmp.com/feedback.

They can tell you whether you will be able to create reports again in the future or not and the reason why.

Hopefully, this information helped you to answer your question.

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Support

It looks like previous reports of you had a too bad quality. According to his Knowledge Base Article, your report rating (the number of report you can submit) drops with bad quality.

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/10

Q. If my report is declined, will my report rating (the number of reports I can file) be reduced?

A: Not necessarily. The way your report is being rated depends on the quality of the report, not the result of the report. There are various reasons as to why a report might be rejected but a positive rating is still given.

Hello there,

Has your question been answered with the above given answers?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Kind Regards,

ScanvaUK

TruckersMP Support

Hello @Turgineer,

As I can see, you marked the best answer which means your question has been answered.
Do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or a support ticket.

Thanks everyone who participated in this topic and left a useful comment.

Have a nice day 😉

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

// Locked & Moved to Solved