How to search for a player who rammed me, but he/she changed his/her name

DIESEEEEEL

Question

8 answers to this question

You can enable an option in the TAB settings to have the TruckersMP id shown always besides the players' names, so when you have video, the ID will be seen directly there. But I have to agree with MemeBundy, in this case you are as guilty in the crash as the other player, IMO, so if I were you, I wouldn't report this incident.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey DIESEEEEEL,

In this kind of situation where the player did change his name and you can't find him anymore there is one thing you can do, always type on chat /pinfo 1300 when the accident happens, which then it will show their TMP id and steamID64.

Now the good thing is every user you see on the road their details are saved in your documents

If you head to "Document's/ETSMP/logs/ you will see a lot of files such as "log_spawning" "client logs"(which you don't need to look on this one) and then there is also "chat log", if you remember the exact date of the accident you can find the "log_spawning" and search the user's name 

W820HGt.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello there,

Since there has not been a reply in 3 days, I will go ahead and move this topic to Inactive Topics.

İf you wish for this topic to be open again, please message myself or another Support member to have it open.

Kind Regards,

Nightmaree.

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics

Hello there @DIESEEEEEL,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

ScanvaUK

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics