Ban Evade unban

Question

Hey my account was recently banned for ban evade, since I had another person in my house using a computer on the network, I would like to ask questions

1. How long until I can possibly get an unban or reduce to the 3 months I was banned for (until dec 23 2022)
2. If I open another appeal, with 1 left, is that your last ever appeal and can you never appeal again

In advance thanks for answering. Respect for your answer in advance,  I hope to truck again soon

image.png.9d6e2f1d85c96904979e8697fa35fd7a.png

5 answers to this question

Hello,

1: If you can somehow prove (which is basically impossible) that you did not ban evade, your ban will be removed. And you are banned permanently, not until 23 Dec 2022.

2: If the ban says that you can open 1 more appeal, then yes, that is your last chance to appeal your punishment.

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Hello,

According to the rule §5.3 - Appealing and filing a complaint:

If you have been banned, you have the right to appeal the ban via the appeal system. If you feel that your ban appeal is not handled correctly or that you want to file a complaint against a staff member, use our feedback system. Prior to contacting feedback, your ban appeal must be Accepted, Modified or Declined. The feedback system is your last option. Any decision made by high ranked staff members will be final and cannot be appealed in another way. Any abuse of the feedback system can result in a ban from its use. Evidence for bans is required to be available for the duration of the ban plus thirty days. It is not possible to contact any member of the TruckersMP staff about bans that expired over fourteen days ago or a report that was handled over fourteen days ago. Complaints cannot be addressed privately with Staff members. You are required to use the appropriate system to fill in a complaint or appeal a punishment.

Greetings,

n0feaR.

Edited by Leon Baker
Specified that it is quote from a rule

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.
If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our Support Team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Sincerely,  
Leon Baker  
Support Team

// Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

ScanvaUK

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics