Picture of the Month - September 2022 (Winners)

Thank you for all the submissions this month!
Below you can find the winners of September's competition.

1st Place

@[MCG] Ryota*
67uMpNx.png

2nd Place
@Scary'
sB5Sphn.png

3rd Place

@XING FU

AXr6edn.jpg

Congratulations to all three winners! 

We want to thank everyone who has sent in their pictures for this competition.
And we are already thrilled to see what you will come up with in October!

The winner that got first place cannot enter the next competition.

Happy trucking!
TruckersMP Media Team

• Like 3

I had pretty good photos what a ridiculous choice.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • HaulieLove 2

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

On 10/7/2022 at 10:56 AM, _EURØPEANTRUCKS_VJ said:

this is rigged... @Black Alcoa won and i was second i think

On 10/7/2022 at 11:13 AM, Shadel said:

I had pretty good photos what a ridiculous choice.

21 hours ago, Black Alcoa said:

Fiasco. I do not think that decisions are made within the framework of justice. Nonsense.

It doesn't suit any of you to disrespect the art of others and to suspect the TruckersMP team of rigging the results. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • True Story 1
  • Awesome! 1

1 hour ago, blabberbeak said:

It doesn't suit any of you to disrespect the art of others and to suspect the TruckersMP team of rigging the results. 

No one has commented on the first two photos, they are very beautiful and labor intensive. Have you looked at the third photo?

It is full of pixels, blurry and of poor quality. Is it disrespectful to throw away labor photos or is it right to defend them?

Ours is an opinion in this direction. You should learn to respect opinions too. You are not the one to weigh the level of respect when there is a proper and level discussion and right/wrong conflict here. I won't pollute this place by giving you another reply to avoid further discussion, but this is clear. This has been a contest where quality pictures have never received the recognition they deserve. From now on we will advertise the team on license plates and enter the competition with pictures with broken pixels. After all, editing efforts are frowned upon and ignored in favor of very poor quality photos.

I offer my sincere congratulations to the first two friends. Well deserved rankings with quality and careful workmanship. However, I will start to doubt the health of the eyes of those who talk about right or justice for the 3rd photo.

Kind Regards
Black Alcoa

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

@Black Alcoa

Maybe you come down from your high horse a moment and stop feeding your ego.

It could help you to realize that even if you´re more skilled than others doesn´t give you the right to discredit their work.

And for the record, I will respect your opinion once you state it in an educated manner.

Good luck to you and the likes of you for the next Picture Of The Month competition!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey @blabberbeak

Successful photos with effort should be included in the list. The result of 10 hours of montage on a photo should not be a simple, unfinished photo rating.

I got 3rd place last month and my photo got the likes it deserves.

This month's results are not normal, I think so. We can easily tell which photos are good with our eyes and intelligence.

1st and 2nd friends are my rivals, but the 3rd person does not deserve it, I am saying it here clearly, losing our right will affect us negatively.

Sometimes I wonder if the TNT404 didn't look at all the photos?

You are not the one who is working here and you are not the one who expects to see your right here in degree.

As a result, you cannot understand us. You can't handle things from our perspective. As people who have participated in the photography contest many times, we respect those who deserve it.

We send our congratulations to the 1st and 2nd, but the 3rd did not deserve it, it is clear and clear.

It is as precise as 2+2=4.

My morale and enthusiasm are gone, if the one who deserves can not get the result she deserves, why should she participate in the competition again?

That's all I have to say, I hope more fair elections will be held in the future.

Kind Regards,

Shadel

• Upvote 2

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

9 hours ago, Shadel said:

You are not the one who is working here and you are not the one who expects to see your right here in degree.

As a result, you cannot understand us. You can't handle things from our perspective. As people who have participated in the photography contest many times, we respect those who deserve it.

I´ve participated in this contest several times in the past. And unlike you and the likes of you, I didn´t make a fuss when my artwork wasn´t selected.

Try to understand that you can´t claim a right to win this contest. The judges´ decision is final.

And it would show maturity if you could be happy for all winners, respect the decision made by the TruckersMP team and move on.

To revel in the past won´t change anything.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

i had the second most reactions so i guess i am second place isnt that how it works?

Just now, _EURØPEANTRUCKS_VJ said:

i had the second most reactions so i guess i am second place isnt that how it works?

i mean ok my car was shit but anyways😶