Why do many people, who just launched TMP, go offline in the CD garage?

I just went to TMP's CD garage and he showed that I was offline. What's the problem? Is it a CD bug? Or don't you let me go? This is very uncomfortable

Hello @[YH] - TeR*AHui-TMP*

I think maybe when you first came online, when you entered the garage in Calais or Duisburg, your latency was too high and you were kicked from the server, maybe you could try lowering your game graphics or improving your GPU configuration 

I hope this can be of some help to your problem :HaulieExcited:

Sincerely,
Toth.

Federal Transport | Founder

You should be able to see any reasons in the chat area, like "Unreliable connection", "too high average ping" or whatever else. Most likely, but depending on the hours, it would be "unreliable connection", which happens a lot in very crowded areas if your PC is not powerful enough to handle all of the data that has to be loaded at once when your game connects to the server.

Your PC is not powerful enough to load the amount of players in the given time, so you have been auto kicked for "Unreliable connection" in order to avoid players from colliding with players that they can't see.

The solution is try to avoid to spawn in high popular areas like Duisburg and Calais. Also, check your internet connection and try to lower your graphic setting.

1. Don't even bother going CD area if you have a sub-par pc. Not only can your lag affect everyone driving. But, it ruins your experience. I know, i had sub-par from 2016 to 2021.
  2. Your network isn't stable. Chat informs you the reason. Connection broken, unreliable connection. Pull off the road (or in an ncz) and relog there.
  3. CD never has any bugs. 3,100 players drive down it everyday. Despite the chaos, it still functions.

• 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived