how can calais traffic end in your opinion i am waiting for your answers

MFL0L.

I think it's good to keep it going

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

Hello truckers. 

Well, the traffic part is good and it gives life to the game as it was in real life, but the Trolls part is no longer anything but simulation, it's simply ruining the game for others. 

In the past, for you to make a report, you had to spend many hours in the game, now you can make reports in a very short time. 

Despite all efforts made by the TruckersMP team, the area in, between and around Duisburg and Calais is still congested.

It seems traffic can't be ended and also can't be fixed. Trying to do so will only relocate the problem, making traffic appear again in another area.

The question remains why would we want traffic to end or disappear?

Players who drive back and forth the same road all day long don't seem to be annoyed by the traffic but rather attracted to it.

Furthermore, traffic plays a crucial part in realistic driving simulators. Without it, the simulation becomes unrealistic and boring. This can be observed in most parts of the map.

5 minutes ago, blabberbeak said:

Apesar de todos os esforços feitos pela equipe TruckersMP, a área entre Duisburg e Calais ainda está congestionada.

Parece que o tráfego não pode ser encerrado e também não pode ser corrigido. Tentar fazer isso apenas realocará o problema, fazendo com que o tráfego apareça novamente em outra área.

A questão permanece por que queremos que o tráfego acabe ou desapareça?

Os jogadores que dirigem para frente e para trás na mesma estrada o dia todo não parecem incomodados com o tráfego, mas sim atraídos por ele.

Além disso, o tráfego desempenha um papel crucial em simuladores de direção realistas. Sem ele, a simulação se torna irreal e chata. Isso pode ser observado na maior parte do mapa.

without a doubt traffic is something that all players enjoy as long as everyone follows the rules of TMP

Based on years of experience, I have to say that Calais traffic is not a semi-popularist traffic that can end immediately, contrary to popular belief.

It has been the focus of people's attention and experience due to the fact that people like crowds, the wide range of job opportunities, the fact that it connects two separate islands, and the fact that it has been widely known for years. The reason for the traffic is not because of the number of players, but because of harmful players who do not follow the rules. If everyone is tolerant, helpful and drives by following the rules, there will be no problem.

On 10/4/2022 at 5:53 PM, Halaskâr said:

If there are no trolls, I think there will be no traffic problems if everyone drives according to the traffic rules.

23 hours ago, "RICKY" said:

without a doubt traffic is something that all players enjoy as long as everyone follows the rules of TMP

5 hours ago, Black Alcoa said:

If everyone is tolerant, helpful and drives by following the rules, there will be no problem.

If any of this had ever happened, the C-D road would have never become what it is now. It was the videos of "Funny moments" caused by "Idiots on the road" that made it so popular and brought so many players to that area.

But like I always say: Please, don't change it! As long as so many NFS and GTA people drive there, they don't drive on the rest of the map. Besides, many people in a same place is, and has always been, a magnet for trolls. We only need to remember TruckersMP HQ or some World of Trucks events (Hannover being the most recent) to realise that wherever hundreds of players gather, trolls follow immediately. I believe that it's good to have such places, so anyone who wants to have a more peaceful drive only needs to avoid them to achieve their goal.

Personally, I don't mind the traffic - it's people who don't know how to drive, don't follow the road rules or people who troll.

Traffic isn't the problem, it's the people who ruin it for others unfortunately and break the rules.

If most people played Euro Truck Simulator 2 as a simulator like it's intended and play it by the book and not like a free-for-all GTA style of gameplay - it would be fine!

ecNR1ul.png

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.

In Game Administrator - 2014 - 2019

Archived