Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What was your first ever PC/Laptop you've used?

ash.exe

Rules:

• You are welcome to share the PC brand, any specs the PC is running, OS or a nice picture of it. Picture isn't required if you don't have one.
  • Can be any OS. It doesn't have to be windows.
  • First PC only!!! We won't judge if the PC is from early 2000s. It can also be a laptop.

My first PC was an Emachines 130DVD running Windows XP with an Intel Celeron Processor 900 MHz, 128MB RAM (i think) and a 20GB hard drive.

IMG_3332.jpg?width=502&height=669

banner

Back in 1999...

CPU: AMD K6-2 @450 MHz.

Memory: 64 MB SDRAM.

Storage: 8 GB HDD UDMA 33.

Graphic card: 3DFX Voodoo 2 with 8 MB (800x600 max).

Monitor: 14'' CRT, 800X600 resolution.

And of course, keyboard and mouse with PS/2 connections.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, OS was Windows 98 SE. And internet connection ran through a U.S. Robotics 33.6 modem.

i5 3570 

gtx960

8G

512G

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

^^^ Didn't even think of that until I re-read the topic's title... It's not just "What was your first PC/laptop" (which is what I answered to) but it includes "you've used"... That would be way before I could afford to buy my own PC in 1999.

First, I had the chance to try this one at school, around 1982-1983:

Spoiler

220px-ZXSpectrum48k.jpg     ZX Spectrum 16K/48K 

Some time later, my mother bought this one for all brothers to share:

Spoiler

220px-ZX_Spectrum_Plus2_(retouched).jpg     ZX Spectrum +2

Extended information can be found here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZX_Spectrum

My parents bought a Pentium 3 in like 2000. It had an ATI GPU.

Played the original Need For Speed and Need For Speed II SE, Theme Hospital, Dungeon Keeper, and many DOS games on it.

eMachines Mafia rise up! I, too, had one of those. I don't remember which model it was. I still have fond memories of the wild, wild internet west and cherish the memories of all those random people I chatted with on MSN Messenger and AIM. I sure do miss that era. First laptop I ever had was a Toshiba Qosmio x305. It was a gaming laptop I also used for work. It served its purpose for 5 years. The graphics card finally went to shit in 2012. I think it was an Nvidia GeForce 970GTS.

It was a lenovo ideapad but I don't really remember my laptop's series.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived