The Current State of TMP

Welshie

There are few issues that major in TMP right now.

- Traffic

Those bad manner drivers literally would spam "rec (ID/Name)", when they're the wrong one which may cause you get banned not them. Some of people don't have "queue", "patient", "sorry", "safe" in their dictionary, also "keep distance", "drive safe" is absent in their minds.

-Lane crossing and over speed when turning at bends or junctions 

People tends to not reducing speed while turning, even if there are opposite direction traffic, forcing them to go dirt or stop in order to let them pass by, especially the junction located in Calais - Duisburg road (between A16/E19 & A73).

-Unreasonable speed limits on highway

This is unacceptable in my opinion , it's like reducing speed for no reason while you are driving safely on highway. What we talking about here, is those speed limits 90/80/70/60 km/h when the highway passing through cities, such as A6 Lyon, A3 Paris, E20 Malmö, Porto etc., and seriously they should be revised.

- Trolls and clown fiesta

Just like the other replies said some of them tends to make chaos and havoc in order to build their happiness on others' pain. But on the other hand, there are still some who just don't know what to do, which doesn't meant to be a troll.

- Too deserted in most areas, especially those DLC areas

Hard to see others trucks outside popular areas, and almost 50% you met won't respond to your light flash/horns/hi.

- Rains too often

"Can't see shit captain.jpg"

- Mic spammers that keep making loud noises constantly, already not ear test but deaf for everybody in the area

Just dealed with one earlier, and he is just banned because he spam the mic with extremely loud noises in Calais and Duisburg, that's a pain when I muted him, he goes away and comes back, so that I get jump scared, because you have to manually mute him again once he disappears and shows up again.

Best thing about TMP

Must be trolling & get banned making new friends that deliver cargo in convoys, or exploring and travelling all over the map.

Looking forward to your video, hope this reply won't be too late for it.

P.S. This is SCS part, please put those "x" back if those roads aren't hidden roads instead of just placing transparent walls, also update those hidden roads that still don't have dotted line markings.

In my opinion, the biggest problem in tmp is to work in coordination and discipline, the admin team is insufficient or irregular. Recently someone blocked the road to Calais and Duisburg and while it was actually a very quick and urgent issue it was resolved in just 3-4 hours as there was not a single admin in the game.

@Ahmet16 The biggest problem in those cases is not the lack of admins, it's the excess of people driving on that same road without any reasons other than the chaos, the accidents, the "funny moments"... When you find a traffic jam, you always have the option to exit the game and join a different server or launch single player, drive for a while and then go back or, even simpler, open the chat, send /disconnect, drive away from the jammed area, open menu - Exit - Launchpad and rejoin the server. Whoever stays 3-4 hours in a traffic jam is doing it only because they want to.

On 13.10.2022 at 21:24, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@Mr_ShutterstockBu durumlarda en büyük sorun yönetici eksikliği değil, aynı yolda kargaşa, kazalar, "komik anlar" dışında hiçbir sebep olmadan araç kullananların fazlalığı... her zaman oyundan çıkma ve farklı bir sunucuya katılma veya tek oyuncu başlatma, bir süre araba sürme ve sonra geri dönme veya daha da basiti, sohbeti açma, gönderme/bağlantıyı kesme, sıkışan alandan uzaklaşma, menüyü açma seçeneğine sahip olun - Çıkış - Başlatma paneli ve sunucuya yeniden katılın. Trafik sıkışıklığında 3-4 saat kalan, bunu sadece canı istediği için yapıyor.

What I am saying is not that the traffic is heavy, but that the road is consciously and willfully blocked by a person with the aim of trolling, and a manager only intervenes after 4 hours.

@Ahmet16 And what I am saying is:

1 - No one is forced to drive on that road. Even the game's navigation system will not use it by default. 99.9% of the players on that road CHOSE to drive there, knowing how bad things usually are.

2 - "Admins" can't and shouldn't be monitoring the same road 24/7 only because there are too many people who CHOSE to be there and make it a magnet for trolls. They have lots of other matters to attend to and they are volunteers who do this in their spare time, so they will of course prioritize the important things over something that has been happening for so long and will keep happening no matter what.

3 - There's a very simple way to avoid being blocked by trolls, so whoever stays blocked for 4 hours is CHOOSING to do so. Because they could have sorted it out in less than 5 minutes.

When someone CHOOSES to walk into a fire, they shouldn't complain if they get burned.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Archived