More service stations along C-D

wynnex

Hello,

I want to make a suggestion for the Calais-Duisburg road,, often there are accidents on the road and people have to f7 to repair their damage. Most people are waiting for the fix time to not be teleported to the far city when they throw f7.  For this, I am sure that it will be good for the players to have repair places on the roadside, such as a repair shop on the Calais-Duisburg road. Thus, even if people have damage, they will be able to repair and continue on their way, or they will have the opportunity to continue on the same route when they hit f7.  I hope it's a good idea. ☄️

King regards,

wynnex

• Upvote 1

Please use the template in the future.

We are still monitoring the area of C-D to see if any further changes are needed and this might be considered in the future. However, this could cause a lot of congestion along the road and more incidents.

For now, I will reject this due to the reasoning above.

Additionally, please ensure your title is relevant to the suggestion as per the forum rules, thank you.

• James changed the title to More service stations along C-D