How do i spawn a car

Nova_FXZ

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello,

Can you elaborate a little bit so that I can help better? If you are asking where to buy different tools. Skoda, you can buy buses and other alternative vehicles from the "tow truck gallery". Also, you can find detailed information about alternative vehicles here.

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/1251

Kindest regards
#Halaskâr

• Like 1

Hello @Nova_FXZ,

As I can see, you marked the best answer.

I am glad that your problem has been solved. Thanks to all, who have participated. Have a great rest of the day!

I will now move this to solved topics.

Kind Regards,
EL KEES
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to solved.

truckersmp-logo-sm.png
                                                                                                                                                                                               Best regards | EL KEES

role_Support.png.70d522cddc7230c922d6fbd271df4697.png                        

TruckersMP Rules - Support System - Report System - Feedback System