Official Convoy - Friday 7th October 2022

MsMist

Our October Official Convoy of 2022 has been scheduled and you're all invited!

Unlike any of our events to date, this convoy is going to begin at the later time of October 7th at 23:00 UTC to allow for more people from different countries to attend our events!

With this new possibility, we welcome all to come join us on ETS2 for a trip through Viva la France!

? Information
The convoy duration is estimated to be around 90 minutes, possibly a bit more if you're near the rear!

No breaks are scheduled, but you are welcome to pull over in a safe location if you require to do so!

You may view the temporary rules for this event here.

?️ Parking

You may park within any no collision zone which is available in Luxembourg.

There should be enough space, so please avoid parking on any curbs or near the roadway.

As for the destination, our Event Team will direct you to what companies to park in.

Please feel free to comment or ask questions in our Discord channel #official-convoy or on this forum post!

• Like 4
  • HaulieLove 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1
  • Awesome! 2

i cant wait for it  

Kind regards
                                          adrianus_TMP_[NLD]

TruckerMP-Veteran Driver

Discord  forum

If I don't have a job that day, I will definitely go, I'm looking forward to it

亲切问候

倩霞

Useful Links:

TMP举报|TMP规则|TMP知识库|TMP反馈系统|TMP支持系统

社会的:

卡车司机MP|卡车司机MP论坛|蒸汽|VTC

垫片.png

İ cant wait this convoy ! :HaulieLove:

Can I help u ? (u can send me message)

ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛ   ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʟ ʙᴀɴ  ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ

• MsMist locked this topic