Missing DLC

Rabonahh

Question

Hello,

My DLCs(Scandinavian and Going East) are missing in MP. It says that i dont have the DLC. But on SP i can use them.

I tried everything what you guys said on this Forum but nothing works for me unfortunaly. 

Like reinstalling the dlc, launcher and even the whole game. Verified my new DLCs on TruckersMP. And my Steam account is on public.

The weird part is that the DLCs i bought before the time downloading TruckersMP i can still use.

Hope someone can help me solving this problem.

Ramon

4 answers to this question

Please try to remove all the ticks on the DLC and download it again. In addition, such a problem may occur if Euro Truck Simulator 2 is installed in two different places on your computer. Check your disks and steam library location, and delete the other one. Right-click on the Euro Truck Simulator 2 game and click on the Properties option. Go to the LOCAL FILES tab and click the Verify the Integrity of the Game Cache button.

Hello @Rabonahh,

As I can see, you marked the best answer. Has your problem been solved with the solution given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Sincerely,  
Leon Baker  
Support Team