Truck with save-edit coding or truck with normal modification?

Tσmmy

Hello!

I'm really skilled at trucks built with save and edit.I can design trucks very well.

But I'm tired of this situation and I enjoy it as much as possible with factory trucks and stock trucks.

My current passion is realistic trucks and simplicity.

Here are some examples

ets2_20220908_172850_00.png

ets2_20220809_154322_00.png

ets2_20220908_171717_00.png

Kind Regards,
Shadel

2025704570_role_Add-OnTeam2.jpg   

Youtube | Steam | TruckersMP 

Discord = Shadel#0001

I prefer to 99% none Save Edited Trucks, i have a few, Self and Clean Edited Trucks without any Game Performance Decreasing to Other Players and within actual Game and Real Rules. Unfortunately there are many not so Clean Edited Trucks (Code) on the Server that having floating Parts, floating Cargos, Excessive Slot Stacking of Lights and Accessoiries, broken Physics which causing game performance decreasing to other Players and many times with weird lookings!

Edit: My Actual Role Play Truck!

transinet.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey! 

Due to the fact that this topic has been inactive for over 14 days (2 weeks,) I have to archive this topic. However, don't let this deter your activity on our forums! We encourage activity, as we love hearing what you love to talk about! Make sure to stay healthy! 

//Locked and Archived

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived